Is UFC 194 at AT&T Realistic for December?

Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dana has talked about AT&T stadium as a real possibility for December but is it too soon? I have a feeling that this fight isn't going to happen there and it will be in Vegas. The UFC is going to need its biggest names to fill half of that arena - it holds 80,000. I would assume that the UFC would have to have its 2 biggest stars: Connor AND Ronda with Ronda fighting Cyborg to make the event.

Do you think that Ronda would dive right back into training camp in a few weeks? Would Cyborg be able to make the weight in that time?

Fedor is the other question mark. If he will get a title shot right away and if he is fighting shape by then.

There are so many question marks that I think the fight will not take place at AT&T stadium just yet, it seems too soon. What do you think?

Cyborg will not be fighting in the UFC in 2015

I even doubt it happening in 2016

I think they'd do just fine numbers wise with the Miesha fight.

The Cyborg fight is ideal though.

Fedor and Cyborg wouldn't help too much.

It will be Ronda vs Miesha and JDS vs Reem imo.

Its 100% possible

Conor vs aldo

Ronda vs cyborg or miesha

Cm Punk vs any random fighter

Easilly sells 2 million and fills out the stadium or at the very least fills out most of it.

If you're on about the cowboy stadium then no

Because they can't fill it and no one is going to travel to bloody texas from Ireland to watch Conor

That fight is staying in Vegas

Just BS like before about the superfights they were going to make and the 100k stadium in Brazil

Surprised you idiots actually believed it in the first place

Strike while the iron is hot. UFC with McGregor/Aldo and Ronda/Tate and a good card should do huge numbers.

If they're booking UFC 200 for Vegas, they might as well pull the trigger on Cowboys Stadium for December with Aldo-McGregor and Rousey-Tate III.

Save Aldo-McGregor II and Rousey-Cyborg for UFC 200 (unless Tate pulls the upset).

I think they'd do just fine numbers wise with the Miesha fight.

The Cyborg fight is ideal though.

Really? Aldo vs. McGregor and Rousey vs. Tate III at AT&T stadium? I just don't see it happening. I can't see fans getting too excited for Ronda vs. Meisha 3. I cant see them selling that fight for such a huge venue. The odds are -1100 to open up.

Really? Aldo vs. McGregor and Rousey vs. Tate III at AT&T stadium? I just don't see it happening. I can't see fans getting too excited for Ronda vs. Meisha 3. I cant see them selling that fight for such a huge venue. The odds are -1100 to open up.

It's quite clear Ronda brings casual interest with whoever she fights. And Miesha is still her most famous rival.

Aldo/McGregor is the actual fight people want to see.

Because they can't fill it and no one is going to travel to bloody texas from Ireland to watch Conor

Just BS like before about the superfights they were going to make and the 100k stadium in Brazil

I think you make the most sense here. The logistics have to be in place as well. The travel is a lot easier and more people would want to go to Vegas. Ariel Helwani was talking about the UFC plausibly bluffing MGM about Cowboys stadium to hike the bidding price up. MGM is booked for Dec 5, it would have to be a later date.

Is texas a great place to go for holiday?

a020da2e87f95682e41a8018a9d4ea08.gif

:) Still though. All I know is, if I was a Conor fan living in Ireland, i'd do everything I could to go to that. Whether it was just for two days or not!

Well it would obviously ride off Aldo vs McGregor but casuals & Ron specific fans would still eat it up like usual. No reason Ron vs Miesha 3 wouldn't be on par with the Bethe fight.

It's quite clear Ronda brings casual interest with whoever she fights. And Miesha is still her most famous rival.

Aldo/McGregor is the actual fight people want to see.

Yep.

salty-meme-generator-my-fries-could-use-your-salt-3ce32c.jpg

Good to see that you can't handle the truth so I must be a hater

Ahhh ufc fans, they haven't changed, still getting sucked in by the ufc hype machine

a020da2e87f95682e41a8018a9d4ea08.gif

Well it would obviously ride off Aldo vs McGregor but casuals & Ron specific fans would still eat it up like usual. No reason Ron vs Miesha 3 wouldn't be on par with the Bethe fight.

Right it will be on par with the Corriera fight which wont be a success if it is in Cowboys Stadium is what I'm saying. - AT&T needs a bigger fight.

Back