Is this the first time we've seen Conor's confidence in his fighting abilty destroyed?

Conor knows he can't beat him, now he's looking for people he can beat and keep his value alive

Mysterio Bless

I9mt0PM.gif

Don't be stupid. when he lost to nate he wanted a immediate also.

Conor isn't the best fighter in the world, but the narrative that he is some sort of coward or is "protected" completely fabricated.
He knows he cant win it with his curreny skills. He need to get better to beat him now. This aint nate hed be in there with. He aint dumb to do it now. He knows he aint ready yet. So i dont believe he is realistically chasing this fight as his first fight back.

He knows he cant win it with his curreny skills. He need to get better to beat him now. This aint nate hed be in there with. He aint dumb to do it now. He knows he aint ready yet. So i dont believe he is realistically chasing this fight as his first fight back.
Khabib said he doesn't think Conor will ever want to fight him again after feeling his dominance.

<{you!}>

After the Nate fight he was gunning for that rematch, "obsessed", according to Dana, convinced Nate had won the lottery after he tuned him up in the first round.

After the Mayweather fight he was convinced he made a great account of himself and would have torn Floyd apart in a real sport, his sport, where he posted countless instagram photo's of what he would have done to Floyd in MMA.

After the Khabib fight, he is now calling out fringe top 10 opponents and old men, his talk about the immediate rematch fizzled out days after sobering reality came crashing home.

Conor wants nothing to do with the Top 5, who have all called him out.

I think with lowered confidence he will never be the same.
Do you ever get tired of doing this shit dude ? We all know you arent a tony fan just a Khabib fan/Conor hater.
At least remove Tony out of your AV and show your true colors.

anyways, Conor fans need to seek help... Conor is a fraud

Do you ever get tired of doing this shit dude ? We all know you arent a tony fan just a Khabib fan/Conor hater.
At least remove Tony out of your AV and show your true colors.
Ok dawzz et al.

What is this based on? Have you spoke to him? Let me guess you judge someone’s life from twitter<45>
Your point is baseless at best
Isn't that what you guys do..."judge someone's life from Twitter."

He wants a rematch with Khabib, I think he still has confidence in his skills to fight Khabib. The funny things Conor's literally begging for big fights even though his die hards are calling it obsessed. He literally begged for a rematch against Khabib and Nate.

agreed.
his greatest weapon was his confidence.
getting dropped by a wrestler will turn that around quite a bit.

Like it or not, Conner will fight who Conner wants to fight. And not just mma either.

upload_2019-2-12_22-38-53.gif

He wanted the Khabib rematch right away but Khabib is suspended and doesn't even wanna fight Conor again.
He wants you and the casual blind to think he wants a rematch. Conor does NOT want a rematch. He has nothing to gain.

Some people aren’t going to beat others. That’s one of them.

Or......or.......or........hear me out......

He has nothing left to prove, took on bigger challenges over and over again and now just wants to relax with a normal fight he doesnt have to hype like crazy

This Hitto/Mysterio dude has some real issues lmao

I can only imagine how many other accounts he has on here

Back