Is this the first time we've seen Conor's confidence in his fighting abilty destroyed?

dekuta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After the Nate fight he was gunning for that rematch, "obsessed", according to Dana, convinced Nate had won the lottery after he tuned him up in the first round.

After the Mayweather fight he was convinced he made a great account of himself and would have torn Floyd apart in a real sport, his sport, where he posted countless instagram photo's of what he would have done to Floyd in MMA.

After the Khabib fight, he is now calling out fringe top 10 opponents and old men, his talk about the immediate rematch fizzled out days after sobering reality came crashing home.

Conor wants nothing to do with the Top 5, who have all called him out.

I think with lowered confidence he will never be the same.

Last edited:
and he's still the most popular, most watched and highest paid fighter the sport has ever seen.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Ok Tony.....

Don't trip on a wire next time.

He wanted the Khabib rematch right away but Khabib is suspended and doesn't even wanna fight Conor again.

I find it amazing so many people still care about this

The king will be back with a vengeance.

Believe that.

giphy.gif

Mysterio is back in full force with his daily Conor threads LOL

15 threads since saturday

He wanted the Khabib rematch right away but Khabib is suspended and doesn't even wanna fight Conor again.

Members of Khabib's team, like coach Javier, who have a very large say in Khabib's opponents, are saying they want Conor next. Khabib never closed the door on it either, he just said Conor doesn't deserve it and he wants more money for it. Conor certainly doesn't seem too "obsessed" with this rematch.<Lmaoo>

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/1/...dov-vs-conor-mcgregor-rematch-at-at-t-stadium

Saying his confidence is gone when he was at a Americans rugby game a few days later is ridiculous, but this is Dekuta so I shouldn’t be surprised
Nobody said his confidence to attend rugby games was gone, just in his ability to fight.

Last edited:
This is based off of him immediately campaigning for a rematch and challenging a guy 40 pounds heavier in Silva. Lol.
You just can’t go a day without a Conor thread can you.

Sounds like the smart thing to do after getting mauled by Kebab

People just hating because it's McGoober

Gauranteed if the Tony fight for the interim is offered he takes it

What are you talking?

He wanted the rematch after Jhabibi too.

None of us truly know how he is feeling in fact none of us know anything about him other then some interviews and pressers. Even though I lve met him(pre money).anyway if you want a answer I hear he’s in Miami atm so I’m sure you could ask him yourself...

It would probably be smart to take some more time off and work on whats lacking so he can come back and be more successful. Or he could just retire.

First fight with Nate ended up inside 2 rounds, a fight he was actually winning impressively for the majority of it...Not a Conor fan, but facts be told, he was kicking Nate's ass for that time, with Khabib and Floyd he didnt landed antything on them, he was actually close to finishing Nate.

It would probably be smart to take some more time off and work on whats lacking so he can come back and be more successful. Or he could just retire.
I've never heard of anyone coming back from a heart transplant.

First fight with Nate ended up inside 2 rounds, a fight he was actually winning impressively for the majority of it...Not a Conor fan, but facts be told, he was kicking Nate's ass for that time, with Khabib and Floyd he didnt landed antything on them, he was actually close to finishing Nate.
Floyd was a one off in boxing, that has no effect on his MMA confidence and Khabib was just a fight he lost. Saying his confidence is gone when he was at a Americans rugby game a few days later is ridiculous, but this is Dekuta so I shouldn’t be surprised

Nobody said his confidence to attend rugby games was gone, just in his ability to fight.
What is this based on? Have you spoke to him? Let me guess you judge someone’s life from twitter<45>
Your point is baseless at best

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back