Is this the first time we've seen Conor's confidence in his fighting abilty destroyed?

Jesus Christ man, he literally called for an immediate rematch against Khabib and said if he couldn't get it he'd fight whoever he had to work back up to the title. Dana's since said Tony is next, not Conor, so he's since accepted numerous callouts for fights, including against the fucking GOAT MW despite all of you guys routinely claiming he won't fight bigger fighters.

You are fake news.
Members of Khabib's team, like coach Javier, who have a very large say in Khabib's opponents, are saying they want Conor next. Khabib never closed the door on it either, he just said Conor doesn't deserve it and he wants more money for it. Conor certainly doesn't seem too "obsessed" with this rematch.<Lmaoo>

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/1/...dov-vs-conor-mcgregor-rematch-at-at-t-stadium

He's too busy calling out old men or fringe Top 10 fighters when the entire Top 5 have called him out.

Remember the days when he thought he could beat Woodley?
<Lmaoo>

FTR

Jon Jones you pussy. Fight me. I'll fuck you up and you know it.

If I don't have a bout agreement document by the end of the week you are a ducking pussy coward.

TS won't call out a manlet like Conor but I'm a true Sherbro. You don't want that smoke and you know it Jon.

Jesus Christ man, he literally called for an immediate rematch against Khabib and said if he couldn't get it he'd fight whoever he had to work back up to the title. Dana's since said Tony is next, not Conor, so he's since accepted numerous callouts for fights, including for an interim title (aka the fight to get back to Khabib), and against the fucking GOAT MW despite all of you guys routinely claiming he won't fight bigger fighters.

You are fake news.
He'll ignore this

Members of Khabib's team, like coach Javier, who have a very large say in Khabib's opponents, are saying they want Conor next. Khabib never closed the door on it either, he just said Conor doesn't deserve it and he wants more money for it. Conor certainly doesn't seem too "obsessed" with this rematch.<Lmaoo>

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/1/...dov-vs-conor-mcgregor-rematch-at-at-t-stadium

He's too busy calling out old men or fringe Top 10 fighters when the entire Top 5 have called him out.

Remember the days when he thought he could beat Woodley?
<Lmaoo>

tenor.gif

He never had confidence in competing at LW. That's why he dropped to FW to make his run and win his title, then get a gifted title shot at LW.

Instead of making a title run at LW and winning the title, then getting a gifted shot at WW.

He never had confidence in competing at LW. That's why he dropped to FW to make his run and win his title, then get a gifted title shot at LW.

Instead of making a title run at LW and winning the title, then getting a gifted shot at WW.
<{you!}>

Mysterio is back in full force with his daily Conor threads LOL

15 threads since saturday
figured it was that retard, he'll get banned eventually, for the what...3rd? 4th time?

lol at him using a tony AV to try and make it less obvious.

Convenient excuse.
Don't be stupid. when he lost to nate he wanted a immediate also.

Conor isn't the best fighter in the world, but the narrative that he is some sort of coward or is "protected" completely fabricated.

Don't be stupid. when he lost to nate he wanted a immediate also.

Conor isn't the best fighter in the world, but the narrative that he is some sort of coward or is "protected" completely fabricated.
I'm not saying he's a coward. Just that he never got beat so badly in his life and all of a sudden he's avoiding the top 5 and calling out fringe Top 10, and old men.

I think he lost his confidence. It's okay, happens to a lot of guys who get destroyed.

Dropped to FW? He's a career FW lmao. He moved UP to LW.

He was only a LW in his immediate fight prior to signing with the UFC because the guy he was defending his FW title against, another thing you guys always rag Conor as never willing to do, pulled out last minute so Cage Warriors gave Conor a shot at the LW title to keep a title fight on the card.

Conor is mentally weak, just like Crumble and Vitor, he got exposed the moment he started fighting people his own size that can hit back.
They look all good and spectacular when things are going their way but not so much the other way around

He felt shame marketing that alcohol on press conference to sport fans and that destroyed him mentally what he didn't expect

He'll ignore this

Saying something and doing it are different things.

The UFC rankings say he's ranked #2, let him fight someone in the top five, and not for a title.

I'm not saying he's a coward. Just that he never got beat so badly in his life and all of a sudden he's avoiding the top 5 and calling out fringe Top 10, and old men.

I think he lost his confidence. It's okay, happens to a lot of guys who get destroyed.
i wasn't even responding to you but okay

.500 as soon as he couldn't starve himself down to beat up midgets anymore.

Like Khabib, who has to go to the hospital for missing weight? Guy is a WW fighting LWs and blown up FWs

Back