Is this the fight people are refering to when asking if crazy horse knocked out Wand

Wanderlei somehow confirmed it when he didn't answer to the question

Never happened........he got choked out and that is it

Nothing happened.

Van1ty was banned??? What happened? He's always been one of the more intelligent heavyweight posters.

it definitely happened. that tape couldnt be more edited and wanderlei refuses to deny it

i love wand. getting knocked out in a streetfight has nothing to do with him as a fighter. he probably grabbed krazy horse and tried to pull him off marcelo and got clipped

you honestly think that if it didnt happen, then the brazilians wouldnt just post the entire video and rub it in everyone's face?

Yeah but who is that? sorry, I'm on my phone right now so surfing is a little hard, I just have sherdog and YT bookmarked lol

The guy who had some hometown cooking in Brazil against Reza.

I would think there would of been a mark or a bruise if kh really did hit wandy..

When asked about it during a interview Wandy side stepped the question and acted all goofy about it. That says it all.

If KH claimed to have knocked me out I would call him a liar and that it didnt happen at all. Wandy didnt do anything of the sort. Only his nuthuggers believe him.

it definitely happened. that tape couldnt be more edited and wanderlei refuses to deny it

i love wand. getting knocked out in a streetfight has nothing to do with him as a fighter. he probably grabbed krazy horse and tried to pull him off marcelo and got clipped

you honestly think that if it didnt happen, then the brazilians wouldnt just post the entire video and rub it in everyone's face?

It is very strange that the tape cuts...

It would have been more respectful for Wandy to just admit that it happened than to just continue the charade. It is ridiculous.

KH hits like a small truck.

ima krazy horse fan for what he does inside the cage.

dude was always entertaining.

Back