Is this the end of AKA as we know It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone at AKA should tell khabib That Conors his biggest win and that Chris Weidman has more top 5 wins then khabib ever will.

Khabib will never get another U.S. visa

Cormier is having the worst day of his life.

Macron has condemned the killing of the beheaded teacher and three others killed yesterday and his speech is being called anti Islamic. Khabib's belief seem to be that he condones such killings if you offend him in certain ways. Does he have a right to this belief anymore than Macron has a right o a belief in free speech? And if they each have a right to their beleifs what is the solution? Is it logical to allow an ideology into your nation if their core beliefs supersede your nations law on principle?

It's an inside job to take away the rights of the french people.
Nothing new. All the terrorists get killed, yell Allah Akbar and a passport is found.

Since the 'war on terror' rights have beem taken away.

Where did he condone murder?
This is something that you have to look into and read the news and his post. sometimes what you dont say tells the story. I understand that my thoughts are just my opinion. Trying to prove it is not a road I would go down. Read the story and ask yourself why he has not mentioned the fact that people were killed. Why did he not say "i am insulted, i strongly disagree with what has been said about my people but killing is not the answer"?. Because he he thinks justice has been done.

What does this have to do with AKA? I'm confused.

Doesnt 2ft 3in Deron Winn train there? He’s going for the belt.

Or, is it implied that since Khabib made some stupid comments that all of AKA is going down with him? I doubt that anyone who was thinking of joining is going to stop because of one person's view,

Or, is it implied that since Khabib made some stupid comments that all of AKA is going down with him? I doubt that anyone who was thinking of joining is going to stop because of one person's view,
No I am not implying AKA is going down with him, I am questioning whether or not Dagestani fighters will be part of that gym going forward, and if anyone there will challenge their most famous member's politics

Laughing at people tryna spin the narrative that he's condoning beheadings he's simply criticizing Macron's disgusting hypocrisy. Blaming 2 billion people for the horrible and unforgivable actions of a teenager. Imagine if Muslims in 2019 started to blame every Christian for the much much worse New Zealand mosque terrorist attack....

Also Macron is a POS hypocrite and deserves to be called out.

ElmbmEUW0AIrvCA

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-31_0-3-2.png
    upload_2020-10-31_0-3-2.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 2
Laughing at people tryna spin the narrative that he's condoning beheadings he's simply criticizing Macron's disgusting hypocrisy. Blaming 2 billion people for the horrible and unforgivable actions of a teenager. Imagine if Muslims in 2019 started to blame every Christian for the much much worse New Zealand mosque terrorist attack....

ElmbmEUW0AIrvCA
Except the mosque shooter wasn't a Christian zealot, so your comparison makes no sense.

Yeah, all they have left is a bunch of Jihadists and Derron Winn.

Except the Mosque shooter wasn't a Christian zealot, so your comparison makes no sense.
the KKK etc etc I could go on. Why is it always only Muslims that always have to take the whole blame for the actions of one but when it's another religion it's just a Terrorist attack? The hypocrisy...

ElmbmEUW0AIrvCA
Your laughing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back