Is this the end of AKA as we know It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamoe

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Can they sit back and say nothing? In that discussion, one side would have to give in, which one will it be? East or west or none?

Last edited:
Probably a bit of a rebuilding process. They've got Islam on the rise.

They survived Cain. They will survive Khabib. Assuming he's really retired for good.

Okay TS editing his post with some nonsense since I replied lol

Javier liked all of khabibs posts where he prays for the destruction of the enemies of islam (who want to destroy islam)

UmfMEd.gif

iCpLiE.gif

They survived Cain. They will survive Khabib. Assuming he's really retired for good.

When Cain was done, Luke, DC, Khabib were still active. Now it's only Luke from that crop who's more model than fighter these days

Still dont know what you’re talking about.

A French high school teacher was beheaded by a Chechen immigrant (I don't remember if he had refugee status) in France. The teacher had shown a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad in class to talk about free speech. I believe the specific caricature had been shown on one cover of the satyrical French magazine Charlie Hebdo years ago, which prompted a terrorist attack at their offices, resulting in several deaths (other caricatures have been published, but the authors mostly only received death threats).

A caricature of the Prophet is a double no-no, one because in Islam you are not allowed to represent him since it can lead to idolatrism, and second because it's a caricature, the author is mocking the Prophet.

After this horrendous attack many public buildings in France projected the caricature on their façades as a way to protest.

A French high school teacher was beheaded by a Chechen immigrant (I don't remember if he had refugee status) in France. The teacher had shown a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad in class to talk about free speech. I believe the specific caricature had been shown on one cover of the satyrical French magazine Charlie Hebdo years ago, which prompted a terrorist attack at their offices, resulting in several deaths (other caricatures have been published, but the authors mostly only received death threats).

A caricature of the Prophet is a double no-no, one because in Islam you are not allowed to represent him since it can lead to idolatrism, and second because it's a caricature, the author is mocking the Prophet.

After this horrendous attack many public buildings in France projected the caricature on their façades as a way to protest.
Yeah i know all that. Where does AKA fit in?

Macron has condemned the killing of the beheaded teacher and three others killed yesterday and his speech is being called anti Islamic. Khabib's belief seem to be that he condones such killings if you offend him in certain ways. Does he have a right to this belief anymore than Macron has a right o a belief in free speech? And if they each have a right to their beleifs what is the solution? Is it logical to allow an ideology into your nation if their core beliefs supersede your nations law on principle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back