Is this the #1 a**hole move in UFC history?

I’m not justifying what he did at all , but we’ve seen fighters do worse things to a helpless opponent and nothing happened to them , rampage on Wand & Hendo on Bisping come to mind
Rampage on Wand should have had a penalty. Hendo's shot on Bisping was 100% legal, the ref never stopped the fight.

I'm going to go with Rousimar "Never Let Go" Palhares

BlackandwhiteKnobbyChicken.0.0.gif

10001148.gif

33ojrj4_medium.gif

paulharris.gif

Last edited:
It's up there along with Palhares shredding peoples' knees after the ref stopped the fight, and Palhares raking Jake Shields' eye out of his skull (which was worse than Shields' pokes against GSP).

Damn Robbie... Did they have bad blood or something?
Nope. He was just fighting according to the rules. Yes the ref got in there / touched him with the punch about halfway delivered...But he was just fighting until the ref stopped him.

Like Bisping v Hendo 1 and many others it spawned much debate at the time. The debate basically boils down to: should fighters be gentlemen about it or keep going until it’s stopped.

No.mir eye gouged him several times while going for a rnc.never been a fan of Wes but could see why he did that.he really screwed himself though.he had mir dead to rights before the stomps

This is SO , out-of-context. He cheap-shotted Silva!!! Silva went to touch gloves, and he slapped Silva's hand out the way , and then hookss off on him. Seriously, learn the context peoples

WTF, he very clearly doesn't even touch Silva's hand, because Silva is already changing his stance to punch him.

Holy shit forgot about this.
sobralheathma0.gif
Yeah I remember this. Babalu was putting him to sleep no matter what.

That stunt probably cost him a can mil in lost fight money he would have gotten continuing to fight in the UFC.

Give him a break, he's way too young to know any better. He'll mature and reach his potential someday.

Lmao you know the funny thing is I just checked Erik Silvas instagram for the first time in years and he still looks like he's in his early 20s despite being 36

What bothers me the most is he faked a glove touch then proceeded to waste time using the same hand to whip around and punch the side with the chambered arm and not the side with the extended arm.

I respect skilled cheaters its an art in combat sports in my opinion. He deserved the KO loss for the shit execution lol

Back