Is this the #1 a**hole move in UFC history?

My friends and I celebrated it when we watched it live.

What can I say. It was a different time.

I’m still a Simms fan.

And I hope you’re going back and watching old fights, TS, and not just perusing YouTube. All fans should.

b7915e5c0f35709f48ba5fa525f3bead.gif

This is SO , out-of-context. He cheap-shotted Silva!!! Silva went to touch gloves, and he slapped Silva's hand out the way , and then hookss off on him. Seriously, learn the context peoples

My friends and I celebrated it when we watched it live.

What can I say. It was a different time.

I’m still a Simms fan.

And I hope you’re going back and watching old fights, not just perusing YouTube
tumblr_mm9h1zuRYw1sq1a4no1_400.gifv

Wes is a madman for sure. Remember him on TUF but never actually watched his Mir fights until today. Diving down in history is awesome

I’m not justifying what he did at all , but we’ve seen fighters do worse things to a helpless opponent and nothing happened to them , rampage on Wand & Hendo on Bisping come to mind
I guess the difference here is that the referee is stopping the fight and Babalu continues on his own.

Now if you saw Hendo still dropping bombs on Bisping while the ref is trying to pull him off, there would be a problem.

I haven't seen that clip in a long time. Lol Wes even illegally grabbed the fence to get more power on his illegal stomps

<{outtahere}>

I’m not justifying what he did at all , but we’ve seen fighters do worse things to a helpless opponent and nothing happened to them , rampage on Wand & Hendo on Bisping come to mind

Rampage on Wanderlei was fucked up. The ref was actively pulling him away. I wasn't really bothered by Hendo on Bisping. It wasn't very tasteful, but fight was still on. I definitely don't think it was worse than Babalu or any other time that a fighter ignores the ref stopping the fight.

How is hendo vs Bisping worse? The ref hasn't stepped yet and the whole sequence was too quick

Back