Media is this p4p the most embarrassing mma moment ever?

You have a really strange concept of embarrassing.
That's forgettable and perhaps silly, but embarrassing?

The very fighter you listed has more embarrassing moments. He lost a fight to a smaller guy after he cheated taking drugs and then was stripped of his belt. He probably has one of the most embarrassing moments in the sport but you think the baggage wheel thingy is embarrassing?

The word is silly, you should try it, silly is fun.

And then there's this:
iu

Colby, the male Ronda

a4Zx8Y5.jpg

Diego vampire hunter walk out.

But really its Buenetello

maybe if he lost. Considering the clinic he put on Barao no

dillashaw has pretty good TDD though.
I'm a lot heavier and even if I failed I would protect the sovereignty of the air port by showing not even these UFC fighters can do whatever they want

No Paul Buentello is the winner for ....."Dont fear me, fear the consequences" is not a very well known phrase...

Nor does it make any sense. Buentello should be the bringer of the consequences in that scenario, so unless there is some layer of meaning, that I as a non-native speaker of English don't get, then we should fear him.

lol that was hilarious, I remember getting up so early to watch that card, and I was thinking WTF is Thompson doing, he was trying to act so tough too a complete and utter psychotic paranoid perverted demonic entity lol.

The complete apathy of Aleks and Fedor was my favorite part. They look like they're slightly confused as to why they're even there.

Back