Media is this p4p the most embarrassing mma moment ever?

The complete apathy of Aleks and Fedor was my favorite part. They look like they're slightly confused as to why they're even there.
Haha yeah I loved it, Aleks has killer eyes, no emotion or soul in his eyes.. he would be one of the last people I would ever want to staredown.

UspYrjF.gif

Except Cowboy immediately got fucked up afterward lmao

I dont have a gif or anything, but it was that one weigh in for a WMMA match where one fighter was dressed as Dhalsim and the other as Blanka I think. Even as a huge Street Fighter fan during the 90s this was hard to watch
It was Angela Hill dressed as Sagat. I can't recall a Blanka cosplay weigh-in although there have been so many terrible weigh in acts that I perhaps blocked it out of my mind.

She also weighed in as Dhalsim to ruin your SF love even more, homie:
12814212_1042055172533083_5678835989729152408_n.jpg

Last edited:
Everytime I see this in slow motion I don't think of Punk looking like a fool. I think what the fuck would have happened if he hit Gall with a hail mary flying knee, gets record fastest KO for MMA and retires with perfect 1-0 record. Sherdog would still be offline to this day.
How would Punk have transitioned from that "attack' to a knee lol? This is beyond fan fic

The complete apathy of Aleks and Fedor was my favorite part. They look like they're slightly confused as to why they're even there.
I’ll never forget reading a YouTube comment on fedors face while waiting in the ring for a fight to start, he looked like “he just found out his mother has cancer” Read that 15 yrs ago and it still makes me smile.

Back