Is this look-alike more beautiful than a prime Angelina Jolie?

Does this look-alike more beautiful than a prime Angelina Jolie?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score

image.jpg

angelina_jolie_glass_galore_mag-1024x576.jpg

yeah, if she wasn't a huge fat pig with my grandmothers haircut and she spoke proper english!

hard to tell from that very casual interview

but im gonna say no, Prime Angelina was fire

No and she doesn't look like Angelina jolie.

no

Angelina don't got no goofy teeth or fucked up hair

Come on, how's she not look like her? She looks very similar... both Boise 8s (j/k) but damn near twins.

A bit too much going with the hair.

Tongue in cheek....brave lady considering her job and how much she relies on her looks.
It was unnecessary. I tested positive for a similar gene after my surgery and after speaking to two oncologists and doing research decided against a removal because there really isn’t hardly any benefit.
Sorry, I don’t mean you were being unnecessary, but her removal was. It was all new at the time though so I understand why. The similar gene I have is really new but they did their research and advised against. If it comes back which is quite likely because of the gene I’ll get them whipped off then and have reconstruction. Get some bazookas.

It was unnecessary. I tested positive for a similar gene after my surgery and after speaking to two oncologists and doing research decided against a removal because there really isn’t hardly any benefit.
Sorry, I don’t mean you were being unnecessary, but her removal was. It was all new at the time though so I understand why. The similar gene I have is really new but they did their research and advised against. If it comes back which is quite likely because of the gene I’ll get them whipped off then and have reconstruction. Get some bazookas.

Pardon my ignorance but I thought that means there is an extremely high probability of also getting what is a fatal disease. Seems like a small price to pay in comparison.

Pardon my ignorance but I thought that means there is an extremely high probability of also getting what is a fatal disease. Seems like a small price to pay in comparison.
I’m on A LOT of anti hormone drugs because it was in my milk gland but I did get a second opinion on it. If it was going to help I would have had them removed. I was more pissed off they did the test AFTER I had a lumpectomy. Had it been decided I needed a mastectomy the lumpectomy would have been pointless.

Bazoombas

Bazoombas
I actually wouldn’t. If my December test is negative I might see about reconstruction though. I actually like the one that I had surgery on more than the other one so I’ll be going smaller with the other one rather than Pam Anderson level.

Back