Is this look-alike more beautiful than a prime Angelina Jolie?

Does this look-alike more beautiful than a prime Angelina Jolie?

• Total voters
I actually wouldn’t. If my December test is negative I might see about reconstruction though. I actually like the one that I had surgery on more than the other one so I’ll be going smaller with the other one rather than Pam Anderson level.
They’ll be fine. Hopefully you retain a nipple for sucking and everything else is gravy. If you lost the nips you’d still be cool.. But smooth looking.

They’ll be fine. Hopefully you retain a nipple for sucking and everything else is gravy. If you lost the nips you’d still be cool.. But smooth looking.
FFriend of mine had a reduction and her nips remained intact and that was like 22 years ago...I should be in safe hands. So to speak.

To be honest I always found the idea of Angelina Jolie to be far hotter than the reality of Angelina Jolie.

To be honest I always found the idea of Angelina Jolie to be far hotter than the reality of Angelina Jolie.
Eidos used to a client of mine who created Tomb Raider, friend of mine was mental for it and her so they gave me this life sized cardboard cut out of her. Good job it was wipe clean lets say...I'm sure there was plenty of his DNA on that.

Prime Jolie was absolutely ridiculously hot

I'm not greatest Jolie fan, but she used to look much better

Also i think her prime was before get surgery-sharp face, like here
218fa8aecba09598306f778a4f8e33a9.jpg

Last edited:
If she Angelina Jolie was 33 or 35, then this was more than 10 years ago, so it obviously didn't work out.

wow. i'm surprised by the amount of people who don't think they look alike. they look very much alike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back