Is this guy funny?

Krav McGraw

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Michael McDonald from Madtv.

I always liked him and he's a versatile comedian. Don't know why he never blew up after doing years of skit comedy like so many others.

Please post funny material to give this man some credit where credit is due.

Michael_mcdonald.jpg

He's funnier than that Keegan Michael Key and Jordan Peele. Those guys suck.

Mo Collins was the best followed by Michael McDonald.

Will Sasso was the best thing that Mad TV ever produced. I have NO idea what happened to him.

McDonald did a bunch of bad spoof movies and never really made an impact outside of MadTV. I find his personality off putting for whatever reason. I like my comedians more relatable.

according to a lot of comedic circles he's a master at improv and just a naturally crafty hilarious guy. He also directs some shit here and there.

His "Noooooo... Don't..... Kid" (Stewart, maybe?) was annoying as fuck.

Whoever Mexican Taco Bell guy was, that guy was funny.

[Yt]jYHHCRm-R-U[/MEDIA]

Will Sasso really was funny.

Especially as Steven Seagal.

[Yt]mXx3_ykUpfY[/MEDIA]

Yeah, he was hilarious. I really liked his versatility; to be able to pull of a ludicrous character like Stuart (I think that was the name - that overgrown kid with the Mom who made that "hurrbrrrr" noise all the time...) to deadpan serious ballbreaking asshole characters and back was impressive.

Will Sasso was definitely one of the best. Aries Spears was pretty good too, the black chick with dreads from the early seasons, and the little Asian guy from later seasons were pretty funny also.

Those Steven Seagal skits are classic. Top notch shit night there. LOL.

mad tv had such a wicked cast, i get srs nostelgia thinking bout it.

Always and forever

mad tv > sat night live

GOAT cast member

[YT]6vMaPsg0u6k[/YT]

[YT]Qb__1XdjNSw[/YT]

[YT]bf8g7qD8_HA[/YT]
I can't post the vid, but the Sopranos on Pax skit is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Sasso killed it.

Also, yes.... Michael McDonald is definitely funny.

I can't post the vid, but the Sopranos on Pax skit is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Sasso killed it.

Also, yes.... Michael McDonald is definitely funny.

Here ya go

[YT]qqE7ZxH7BJE[/YT]

Back