Social Is this guy for real (Cuomo)?

There is a special place in hell for people like him.

A few centuries ago he would have been the first in line for the guillotine.

But instead we’ve got the media pretending he did a great job against COVID and that he was worth a look to be president. Lmao.

Even before the stuff about nursing home deaths and sexual harassment came out, NY’s COVID record was absolutely abysmal.

My logic and reasoning here, is very sound. You're nothing but a deranged hack, who obsesses over "right wingers" every single second of every single day, and everyone knows it. I repeat, you're not fooling anyone. The apologetic stance you offer to Cuomo's evil deeds, would not be offered if he had an (R) next to his name. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Once again, you can't engage with actual logic or reasoning.

We now have three straight posts of insults without ever actually rebutting my post or explaining how a mistaken policy move during a pandemic is at all comparable to purposeful genocide.

I also look forward to Andy's advice on maintaining an harassment free workplace.

Cuomo fucked up, and he's a piece of shit generally, but saying he has any animus toward old people or purposefully meant to contribute to excess deaths of the elderly is super duper scummy.

If it proves true, it's the attempted book cooking on the COVID death numbers that make him a POS on this issue. What he did as far as sending recovering COVID positive residents from hospitals back into long term care facilities was being done all over the country.

Once again, you can't engage with actual logic or reasoning.

We now have three straight posts of insults without ever actually rebutting my post or explaining how a mistaken policy move during a pandemic is at all comparable to purposeful genocide.

There's nothing to rebut. You're attempting to sound neutral, while desperately trying to rationalize Cuomo's actions, when everyone knows that if he was a Republican, you'd be shaking uncontrollably with rage, and calling for his execution.

Your points against my admittedly hyperbolic comments are not the issue. The issue is that if he were a Republican, you would not have the stance you're desperately trying to sell, as if you're even remotely objective. In other words, while your points would be fair coming from anyone but you, they're coming from someone who is not to be taken seriously, so it renders them invalid.

If even you, the hackiest of all hacks, can only offer the smallest of rationalizations to his actions as a Democrat, you know what he did was extremely terrible.

If it proves true, it's the attempted book cooking on the COVID death numbers that make him a POS on this issue. What he did as far as sending recovering COVID positive residents from hospitals back into long term care facilities was being done all over the country.

Yeah, the coverup is far, far worse than the initial policy move in terms of defensibility. He should absolutely be impeached and removed from office for that

There's nothing to rebut. You're attempting to sound neutral, while desperately trying to rationalize Cuomo's actions, when everyone knows that if he was a Republican, you'd be shaking uncontrollably with rage, and calling for his execution.

Your points against my admittedly hyperbolic comments are not the issue. The issue is that if he were a Republican, you would not have the stance you're desperately trying to sell, as if you're even remotely objective. In other words, while your points would be fair coming from anyone but you, they're coming from someone who is not to be taken seriously, so it renders them invalid.

If even you, the hackiest of all hacks, can only offer the smallest of rationalizations to his actions as a Democrat, you know what he did was extremely terrible.

Once again, you can't engage with logic or reason, so you default to a whiny wall of ad hominem like a spurned preteen.

Once again, you can't engage with logic or reason, so you default to a whiny wall of ad hominem like a spurned preteen.

Meanwhile, you're still playing soft defense for a guy who not only got people killed, but tried to cover it up to save his own skin.

Just a little "whoopsie" for a Democrat, right? Notice how you support his impeachment and removal, but don't really want to touch on why it's not happening. Hint: It's because he's a Democrat, being protected by Democrats. So where is your typical five paragraph denouncement of the corrupt party protecting their fellow scumbags on this one? Oh' that's right. It's because you don't care, since he's a Democrat being protected by Democrats.

I don’t know why the Dems keep trying to push the GOP to get vaccinated. What better way to increase your odds at winning by allowing the other party to kill its voters through ignorance. Dems should open everything back up next month and let nature take its course.

Because without any evidence they claim that healthy people are the ones carrying the virus.

I don’t know why the Dems keep trying to push the GOP to get vaccinated. What better way to increase your odds at winning by allowing the other party to kill its voters through ignorance. Dems should open everything back up next month and let nature take its course.

Is nature taking it's course in Texas?

The EU needs money for the economy if the EU doesn't get money from tourism this year, the EU will be in trouble they are pushing heavily with the vax passports.

Getting the vaccine significantly lowers the chance of getting Covid. Like any vaccine it isn't perfect.
No getting the covid vax doesnt prevent the infection it just prevents the symptoms.

Is nature taking it's course in Texas?
Seeing as I was just there? About 80% are still following mask rules. It generally depends on the type of business. Like bars are generally maskless. Some, like HEB, still require masks. So as much as you want to use Texas to claim they are doing well because they’ve dropped the mask mandate then you’d be wrong. Granted these are the medium to large cities. In places like Waco, I’m sure it’s different.

Also, Texas was getting pummeled just a few months ago because of their lax mask mandate. That’s when people started taking it seriously. They reinstated the mask mandate and the levels dropped.

Meanwhile, you're still playing soft defense for a guy who not only got people killed, but tried to cover it up to save his own skin.

Just a little "whoopsie" for a Democrat, right? Notice how you support his impeachment and removal, but don't really want to touch on why it's not happening. Hint: It's because he's a Democrat, being protected by Democrats. So where is your typical five paragraph denouncement of the corrupt party protecting their fellow scumbags on this one? Oh' that's right. It's because you don't care, since he's a Democrat being protected by Democrats.

Yes, you're right that it's having party control that's preventing him from being removed. It's not corruption, of course, but its bad.

But regarding what we're actually talking about - whether a good faith mistake based on known science information made during an unprecedented pandemic is akin to the purposeful extermination of Jews - you've completely abandoned your argument in favor of childish insults because what you said was stupid and you can't defend it.

Seeing as I was just there? About 80% are still following mask rules. It generally depends on the type of business. Like bars are generally maskless. Some, like HEB, still require masks. So as much as you want to use Texas to claim they are doing well because they’ve dropped the mask mandate then you’d be wrong. Granted these are the medium to large cities. In places like Waco, I’m sure it’s different.

Also, Texas was getting pummeled just a few months ago because of their lax mask mandate. That’s when people started taking it seriously. They reinstated the mask mandate and the levels dropped.

Oh', so masks are enough? That's a pretty big concession.

Your super dastardly plan to rid the world of Republicans, doesn't seem to be working out where they've implemented it...in Republican controlled states.

It's almost like your big threat isn't a threat at all. Open it all up. I agree.

Yes, you're right that it's having party control that's preventing him from being removed. It's not corruption, of course, but its bad.

Yes Trotsky, a party protecting incompetent morons who get people killed, simply because of the party they belong to, is not "corruption"...

Keep 'em coming, oh' smart one. You're a lawyer, huh?

The guy is the creepiest douchebag on the planet. Numerous accusations of sexual misconduct,
complete and utter failure to address and control covid in nursing homes and then failed attempts
to cover it up.
If he was a Republican, he would have either resigned or been ousted a long time ago.
Way to go, Dem party.

it's mainly because of his pops, Mario Cuomo who was our governor way back when too. unsure of his controversies but Mario is regarded with respect pretty much always, or at least from what I remember growing up. ol' Andy is basking within his father's shadow, for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back