Social Is this guy for real (Cuomo)?

The guy is the creepiest douchebag on the planet. Numerous accusations of sexual misconduct,
complete and utter failure to address and control covid in nursing homes and then failed attempts
to cover it up.
If he was a Republican, he would have either resigned or been ousted a long time ago.
Way to go, Dem party.

Like Gaetz?

If it proves true, it's the attempted book cooking on the COVID death numbers that make him a POS on this issue. What he did as far as sending recovering COVID positive residents from hospitals back into long term care facilities was being done all over the country.
This

Cuomo followed guidelines set out by the Bunker Boy administration. He followed the CDC guidelines at the time.

All the idiots sitting back and then criticizing him in retrospect, when Cuomo popularized masks in the country because Bunker Boy wouldnt

it's mainly because of his pops, Mario Cuomo who was our governor way back when too. unsure of his controversies but Mario is regarded with respect pretty much always, or at least from what I remember growing up. ol' Andy is basking within his father's shadow, for sure.
Grew up in NY myself, but back in the Rockefeller era.
yea, ancient.

Is this statement really controversial? Or is it because who’s saying it you just don’t like?

Imagine Chris Christie talking about the dangers of obesity and the burden they are on the health care system.

Or Trump condemning politicians using their own private businesses for government work, so that the federal expenses go right into their own business when they stay there or dine there or golf there.

Both statements are correct so they should be supported if those two are the ones pushing for it right?

He’s a real huomo.

He’s an idiot just like Bill. As soon as my LI house hits my desired $$, I’m out of NY.

Back