• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this gif the best representation of Conors ducking ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif
I know this is old but its gold.

I liked @SVG gif even better.

"McG, when he hears he has to fight El Cucuy":

lep-33.gif

Great GIF, but in the end he fought Mayweather in his own sport, which is a tougher challenge then all of them.

Great GIF, but in the end he fought Mayweather in his own sport, which is a tougher challenge then all of them.
Getting peppered by Mayweather for 100 million isnt tougher than getting strangled by Tony and suplexed by Khabib lol.

I liked @SVG gif even better.

"McG, when he hears he has to fight El Cucuy":

lep-33.gif
hehehe

There's another funny one as well

"Mcgregor in Dana's office when told he will fight Ferguson"

giphy.gif

Getting peppered by Mayweather for 100 million isnt tougher than getting strangled by Tony and suplexed by Khabib lol.
Odds of him beating Tony or Khabib would've been a lot higher. Even haters admit Conor has a decent chance of catching Tony, while with Floyd his chances were only slightly better than none.

Last edited:
Sherdog: "UFC should pay fighters more"

Fighter stalls contract negotiations to get more money

"Hes a ducking scared bitch".

Odds of him beating Tony or Khabib are a lot higher. Even haters admit Conor has a decent chance of catching them.
Khabib and Tony would both embarrass Conor. Its easy to get boxed up by Mayweather for 100 million than getting smashed in the octagon by Ferguson or Khabib. Anyone with a brain would box Floyd for 100 million than fight killers like Khabib and Tony in the octogon.

Sherdog: "UFC should pay fighters more"

Fighter stalls contract negotiations to get more money

"Hes a ducking scared bitch".
All this is true but, it does look like a dick and quack like a duck

Odds of him beating Tony or Khabib would've been a lot higher. Even haters admit Conor has a decent chance of catching Tony, while with Floyd his chances were slightly better than none.
Oh you meant 'tougher challenge' as in lower chance to win. I thought you meant tougher as in the level of ass beating he could receive. Dancing around with Floyd for half an hour is a much more mellow challenge than fighting Khabib/Tony, although Conor had literally 0% chance of actually winning.

Khabib and Tony would both embarrass Conor. Its easy to getting boxed up by Mayweather for 100 million than getting smashed in the octagon by Ferguson or Khabib. Anyone with a brain would box Floyd for 100 million than fight killers like Khabib and Tony in the octogon.

So you're saying Conor's smart, or at least he would've had no brain if he fought Khabib or Tony instead of Mayweather.

I agree, but still think Conor would have a decent chance of beating Tony or Khabib. If Lando can catch Tony a bunch I don't see why Conor can't either.

I think this gif describes Conor the best.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

give him 100mln and he find that bear Khabib fought and will rip the best apart.

So you're saying Conor's smart, or at least he would've had no brain if he fought Khabib or Tony instead of Mayweather.

I agree, but still think Conor has a good chance vs. Tony or Khabib. If Lando can catch Tony a bunch I don't see why Conor can't either.
No im saying that getting boxed up by Floyd for 100 million takes less balls than fighting Khabib and Tony in the octagon. Im not giving Conor props for boxing Floyd Mayweather for a 100 million. Anyone would do that. Its takes real balls to fight Khabib and Tony which Conor doesnt have.

No im saying that getting boxed up by Floyd for 100 million takes less balls than fighting Khabib and Tony in the octagon. Im not giving Conor props for boxing Floyd Mayweather for a 100 million. Anyone would do that. Its takes real balls to fight Khabib and Tony which Conor doesnt have.

Cause it doesnt take balls to fight anybody else he fought and beat right?

Back