...Is this gay?

This will stay at the top for as long as I can keep it there. It's a shame it's not a MUST-READ. The closet door has flung open dear friend.

I wish I had the wit about me to make jokes any time I'd like. I'm some sort of idiot or something. If I were to try to come up with a response and win some quality "Make fun of vod points," it would probably take me a half hour.

I hate you.

Originally posted by vod
It's actually VOD - 50 LB - 0. Maybe one day you'll top the master.

All we need now is for Jake to come out with some nerdy Star Wars quote. ;)

That shouldnt take long.

Well, since Da Jake aint gonna do it, I'll give 'er a whirl.

"Massage sphincter with light-saber, you shall...but turn it on while in you should NOT."
--Grand Green Master Yoda, 'The Jedi Sexual Enlightenment Era', movie seven, paragraph three, subparagraph six.

You know something? I always wondered why with the ability to clone things and make all those high speed robots..why they never made super sex toys.

HAHAHAHA lb you were cheering for this bitch to fall into oblivion :D

I usually shuffle through the first 2-3 pages lately due to an escalation of new threads :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Remus.jpg

- The Jake

Holy shit. LB, just hold your head down in shame. You've been conquered. This thread brought about something I never thought I'd see. Shooto posted a romo picture about you. That's insane. It's a first folks, you saw it here. Damn, if Shooto believes it then it must be true...

Originally posted by vod
Holy shit. LB, just hold your head down in shame. You've been conquered. This thread brought about something I never thought I'd see. Shooto posted a romo picture about you. That's insane. It's a first folks, you saw it here. Damn, if Shooto believes it then it must be true...
Actually, i saw Jake posted one, so i figure i add to it. I have no idea what this thread is about. I was distracted by the funny pictures.

"Your avatar is one of the pics I posted on the old forum, I see you liked it "

Don't flatter yourself...I found it on Google.

10656729-b5ee-01B7012C-.jpg

Beware...I now have access to romoshop!

LOL@dawg

You're becoming a pic whore dawg HAHAHAHAHA

You couldn't help but jump to the plate and brag about your internet prowless. Where's the 'Who fuckin' cares' pic ;)

Back