...Is this gay?

That leaves it open for the "arguing on the internet is like special olympics" pic..

I don't like engaging in lengthy forum confrontations if they're built on personal hatred. It's just plain stupid. I don't hate squatdog, I even gave him my vote in the "most insightful" category in that one thread, but I won't run away from the confrontation either.

"arguing on the internet is like special olympics..."

I agree.

But you can't deny the fact that you excessively post lame-arsed pics that have been in heavy circulation for the last 5 years or so.

And, yes...Hojack disabled picture posting because of YOU and the '500 pics on your hard-drive' that you posted at every available opportunity(sometimes several per post).

You recieved an official warning for a reason.

Vod is just using this thread to get back up to 6000+ posts....

Look..you're just a constant pain in the azz. Do you also print my pics and burn them down damning me to burn in hell forever? You're just worked up too much over nothing. You're 100x worse with the reminding of my old habits than my actual habit in itself.

Just recognize the reality, my comeback statistics say 7% of the posts are pics. Do you consider that excessive? I think everybody else will say no and that leaves you alone with your opinion.

Hojak did disable the option mainly but not only because of me but we hear this bullshit over and over again. Are you gonna be the forum's reminding bitch for the rest of the time and bore us all to hell with the past? Once again I will explain i to your dumbazz so you never bring this shit up again. The official warning came at the same time as the disabling action. I never had the chance to reduce the pic posting and prevent the disabling of images. Understand? Verstanden? Razumijes? Capisca? Entiende? Comprenez? :rolleyes:

Okay,just don't fall back into your bad old ways...

...otherwise Jake the Muss will be paying you a visit *whirrrrrrrr*

Come FTYD and Squatdog. You are both cool human beings and deserve to be good friends. Kiss and make up for me. Please...:(

HAHAHAHA jake???? :eek: :eek: then I'll "behave" :eek:

Trainer, we ain't into THAT scene of yours :rolleyes: :p

"Kiss and make up for me."

I'm looking at your av... *shudder*

If FTYD and Squatdog makeup, I will go to sleep peacefully tonight. DO IT FOR MY SLEEP!

Things are settling down trainer..it ain't easy to forget the horrifying past and turn off the tension with a finger snap :D ;)

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
Things are settling down trainer..it ain't easy to forget the horrifying past and turn off the tension with a finger snap :D ;)

Okay, that's what I wanted to hear. I will sleep peacefully tonight.:)

Back