Is this fake news or it has been announced and I didn't see? (Pettis vs Tony at UFC 230)

Fake as fuk. Tony just got cleared to train, he wont fight a non title or int title fight if he has any brains at all.

I think it'd be a good fight and would definitely keep Tony fresh. Big upside obviously for Pettis he's been bouncing around for a bit. Its hard to remember he choked out Melendez and armbarred Bendo not so long ago.

In the mma world 5 years is a long time. Nobody will appreciate Pettis anymore but he was all about putting on a show as a champion.

That "I'm the champ so it's my duty to entertain the fans." Type mentally that I love. Lawler had it as well.

That would've been terrible matchmaking. Pettis shouldn't be seeing any top fighters without a legit win streak going.

i remember back in the way when pettis was champ people said tony would stand no chance LOL

I think it'd be a good fight and would definitely keep Tony fresh. Big upside obviously for Pettis he's been bouncing around for a bit. Its hard to remember he choked out Melendez and armbarred Bendo not so long ago.
it was pretty long ago lol. But still he looked good against chiesa. War Pettis

Tony by domination if its real

Great fight.

Tony chokes out Pettis from Pettis wilting like a flower whenever he's getting his shit pushed in.

That was 5 years and 5 losses ago and neither bendo or Gil are doing too great these days

Back