Is this Bisping last c himself worthy to challenge for the titl

bisping needs to absolutely win against belfort. if he loses (esp with a TKO) then he might not get a chance for TS again

I'm not sure if bisping has ever been a thread starter but it's not that hard. White belts do it all the time

imo other than the hendo and wandy fightsm bisping got robbed, hes paid twice over now from the fight with whats his face. the deaf guy, lol cannot remember his name

Bisping was also gifted a decision over Hammil aka the deaf guy, Lets not act like Hes only robbed. Bisping fought Evans now and he would be decimated

Bisping handles his losses well. If he gets KOd by Vitor, he'll come back stronger imo. But it will take a much longer time for him to climb back up the ladder. If he beats several top guys then maybe he could get another shot but he'll have to convince people he's good enough once more.

I think he'll beat Belfort though, so it's all gonna be good! =]

Is the thread title in cockney in honor of Bisping or something?

Bisping is getting KTFO. Shoppers will have a nice weekend. LOL

With the way the Middleweight division is stacking up with contenders, I wouldn't say that this is his absolute last chance, but it's pretty close.

Your patriotism is severely clouding your judgment. The only way Bisping has a remote chance against Anderson is if Andy shows up with a bad case of diarrhea.

mma match does not work

regardless of this fight Bisping beats anderson every day of the week.

mma match does not work

regardless of this fight Bisping beats anderson every day of the week.

Yeah right. There are basically two types of MMA fans: People who realize Bisping has little chance of beating Anderson and people who live in England.

Bisping handles his losses well. If he gets KOd by Vitor, he'll come back stronger imo. But it will take a much longer time for him to climb back up the ladder. If he beats several top guys then maybe he could get another shot but he'll have to convince people he's good enough once more.

I think he'll beat Belfort though, so it's all gonna be good! =]

Bisping is 33 and hasn't taken a lot of damage (outside the Hendo fight). He also didn't have a big grappling or striking career before starting MMA so he's fairly fresh as far as "ring age" goes.

The main problem with Bisping is that if he loses to Vitore (which he probably will) he will have lost every big fight of his career with the exception of the Hamill fight (which he should have lost anyway).

Maybe.. He loses this and goes way down the ladder.. Not good at nearly 34..

Back