Is this Bisping last c himself worthy to challenge for the titl

Jibsta69

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not a Bisping fan though I do think he's decent fighter and somewhat underrated. If you look at his record and the fights he's lost, it was always that one fight that if he won it would of propelled to the next level.

- Loses a close fight to Rashad Evans. Evans goes on to be a star at LHW while Bisping leaves the divison.

- Loses to Dan Henderson. There was rumblings that if he won he would of been next in line to fight for the title. Instead he gets ktfo that will forever be shown in mma highlight reels.

- Loses to W. Silva. This was a fight he let slip away from him. All it did was drop him down the rankings more.

- Loses a close decision to Chael Sonnen. After the Wand fight he racks up a decent 3 fight win streak and is fighting in a title shot elimantor. While some argue he might of edged Sonnen out and he did much better then I thought he would, he still didn't get the job done and Sonnen wins and gets the title shot instead.

Now he's fighting Vitor and again like past fights if he wins he gets that title shot he desperately wants. If he does lose this fight I don't see it being close like his past loses where his fans can say he was robbed. It will most be a loss via brutal knock out and if Vitor does that to him then there's no reason to believe Anderson could do the same with less effort.

Last edited:
If he gets KO'd by Belfort (which I think he will) I'm guessing Bisbings title challenging days are all but over.

If he loses I can still see him getting a shot in the future.

He's 33 but it's not like he's taken a lot of damage in his career, H-Bomb aside.

Just have to have the right streak at the right time.
Never count anyone out for a title shot.

I wouldn't say that. I don't think he''ll be getting much better, or take a big step up in skill, but if he can string together a few top wins after losing then sure why not.

He's a big draw, a well known name, and could easily get a title shot just based on being a TUF winner, and UK's biggest draw.

Not a Bisping fan though I do think he's decent fighter and somewhat underrated. If you look at his record and the fights he's lost, it was always that one fight that if he won it would of propelled to the next level.

- Loses a close fight to Rashad Evans. Evans goes on to be a star at LHW while Bisping leaves the divison.

- Loses to Dan Henderson. There was rumblings that if he won he would of been next in line to fight for the title. Instead he gets ktfo that will forever be shown in mma highlight reels.

- Loses to W. Silva. This was a fight he let slip away from him. All it did was drop him down the rankings more.

- Loses a close decision to Chael Sonnen. After the Wand fight he racks up a decent 3 fight win streak and is fighting in a title shot elimantor. While some argue he might of edged Sonnen out and he did much better then I thought he would, he still didn't get the job done and Sonnen wins and gets the title shot instead.

Now he's fighting Vitor and again like past fights if he wins he gets that title shot he desperately wants. If he does lose this fight I don't see it being close like his past loses where his fans can say he was robbed. It will most be a loss via brutal knock out and if Vitor does that to him then there's no reason to believe Anderson could do the same with less effort.

I'm not a fan at all mainly because of his loud annoying mouth , but I still can't deny he has a solid skill set I would love to see him fight chael again I think he can beat him

I really doubt he will be able to point his way to a win over Belfort, im fairly confident he is going to sleep. So no, I don't think Bisping will ever challenge for the title, and if he did I don't think he would stand a chance against Andy.

imo other than the hendo and wandy fightsm bisping got robbed, hes paid twice over now from the fight with whats his face. the deaf guy, lol cannot remember his name

mma match does not work

regardless of this fight Bisping beats anderson every day of the week.

2me76gi.gif

zbelt has over 2000 posts and i'm pretty sure at least half of them are the Hendo gif lol.

If Belfort win the only fights left for Anderson would be Weidman and a rematch against a guy he already crushed. If he losses, Bisping can still be matched up against Rockhold, Lombard or Jacare and a win over one of them would bring him back close to a title shot. Unless he starts losing twice in a row, the UFC will keep him as close as possible to a championship fight, he is still one of their posterboy.

Man I can't get past the title on this thread.... Whattttt????!!!! Can someone translate for me?

For some reason, I just can't envision Bisping fighting Anderson, and if he does I don't see it ending well for anyone but Anderson. Time will tell I spose.

bisping needs to absolutely win against belfort. if he loses (esp with a TKO) then he might not get a chance for TS again

mma match does not work

regardless of this fight Bisping beats anderson every day of the week.

I know you're from Essex England but this is troll level worthy stuff. What in the hell are you basing this off of?

Back