Is this Bigfoot?

All are fake out of images shown.
Todd Standing is a Bigfoot hoaxer.
Are all these his photos? Including the one looking in the kitchen?

the kitchen one seem real to me only because the black eyes which would mean the creature sees in the dark.

Where the wild things are in real life.

2079.jpg

Todd Standing is a Bigfoot hoaxer. First images are Todd's.

Most solid photography is the Patterson footage.

Can't say someone is a faker without posting evidence to back it up, bud.

Can't say someone is a faker without posting evidence to back it up, bud.
It’s true, from what I understand. There was another team of people that analyzed this other than what was just posted above and they proved that not only was it hoaxed. It was him in the picture lol. The image was just manipulated.

I love Bigfoot and would love for it to be real. But Todd Stsnding is an insane person. If you watch his documentary, you’ll see what I mean. Running around the Forrest in military camo having all sorts of ‘confrontations’ with Sasquatch.

It’s true, from what I understand. There was another team of people that analyzed this other than what was just posted above and they proved that not only was it hoaxed. It was him in the picture lol. The image was just manipulated.

I love Bigfoot and would love for it to be real. But Todd Stsnding is an insane person. If you watch his documentary, you’ll see what I mean. Running around the Forrest in military camo having all sorts of ‘confrontations’ with Sasquatch.
But maybe he’s just good at spotting them and knows where they hide.

I also love Bigfoot.

Todd Standing is a Bigfoot hoaxer. First images are Todd's.

Most solid photography is the Patterson footage.
I always thought the Patterson footage was complete shit. Why would Bigfoot look like a big gorilla in the middle of The US? It would not blend well with the surroundings. Whoever designed the suit should have made it brown.

Bigfoot believers are the most frustrating people to talk to.

1. Bigfoot is huge, which is not conducive to hiding
2. In order for the bigfoot species to survive, there has to be a bunch of them, so they can mate with each other.
3. Something that big has to eat a lot

So if they were real we'd see a bunch of them running around leaving tracks, poop, and animal carcasses all over the place.

So if there are a bunch of huge things

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back