Is this Bigfoot?

2ZGj41x.jpg

Bigfoot believers are the most frustrating people to talk to.

1. Bigfoot is huge, which is not conducive to hiding
2. In order for the bigfoot species to survive, there has to be a bunch of them, so they can mate with each other.
3. Something that big has to eat a lot

So if they were real we'd see a bunch of them running around leaving tracks, poop, and animal carcasses all over the place.

So if there are a bunch of huge things

Some of the theories out there trying to justify the belief are truly hilarious. I've seen people claim they can sense cameras via magic, which is why there has never been a picture or video that wasn't swiftly debunked.

<{Heymansnicker}>

It’s true, from what I understand. There was another team of people that analyzed this other than what was just posted above and they proved that not only was it hoaxed. It was him in the picture lol. The image was just manipulated.

I love Bigfoot and would love for it to be real. But Todd Stsnding is an insane person. If you watch his documentary, you’ll see what I mean. Running around the Forrest in military camo having all sorts of ‘confrontations’ with Sasquatch.

nothing was proven by any of that debunking. its not something that can be proven without more evidence. those debunking videos demonstrated a specific line of thinking that may or may not be accurate.

standing has hoaxed though but in his case i think he feels he has had encounters with bigfoot and had felt frustrated that people wont recognize bigfoot as real and so he hoaxed. it doesnt make it ok but i do not believe he is always lying.

Last edited:
Some of the theories out there trying to justify the belief are truly hilarious. I've seen people claim they can sense cameras via magic, which is why there has never been a picture or video that wasn't swiftly debunked.

<{Heymansnicker}>
They could possibly feel/hear the frequency a camera puts off plus the smell and avoid it

<{Heymansnicker}>

you may have heard that but its an offshoot of the notion that they can see in the spectrum of light that night vision cameras use and that they can sense electromagnetic fields. there has been a ton of valid research done on this notion using other animals and even primates as the subject.

Last edited:

2. In order for the bigfoot species to survive, there has to be a bunch of them, so they can mate with each other.

So if they were real we'd see a bunch of them running around leaving tracks, poop, and animal carcasses all over the place.

applies to Lochness as well?

You do realize their has been hundreds of thousands of sightings since the beginning of time. Ancient history shows writings and such of a Bigfoot like creature. Each culture happens to have some belief in a bigfoot, Asians, Indians etc. Their are stories of people killing Bigfoot’s in the past. President Roosevelt said he seen one.

The government possibly hides the truth for whatever reason.

in my opinion this is the highest quality, most well researched and most sane look at bigfoot on the net. even a skeptic will appreciate the high production quality and well researched honest take on this subject. he wont insult your intelligence and may even cause you to think differently.

you may have heard that but its an offshoot of the notion that they can see in the spectrum of light that night vision cameras use and that they can sense electromagnetic fields. there has been a ton or valid research done on this notion using other animals and even primates as the subject.
<DontBelieve1>

You sound like a Trump supporter claiming evidence of fraud.

<DontBelieve1>

You sound like a Trump supporter claiming evidence of fraud.

what research have you done on this subject out of curiosity? trump supporters tend to put forth evidence that are actually lies. no one i know does that on this topic. i think you dont know what you are talking about.

Bro, Bigfoot eats subterranean moss deep beneath the earths surface. They are vegetarians.

They could possibly feel/hear the frequency a camera puts off plus the smell and avoid it

that and some primates ability to analyze and memorize their environment is far, far superior to ours. chimps can accomplish in one second what it takes 10 seconds for a human to do on this level.

if there is suddenly a game cam on a tree or something out of place they will notice it.

here is another well done video on the topic of chimpanzees becoming nocturnal in this case to avoid militants durring civil war in uganda.

he proposes that bigfoot is an unknown primate that operates nocturnally as part of a mandate to avoid human contact.

that and some primates ability to analyze and memorize their environment is far, far superior to ours. chimps can accomplish in one second what it takes 10 seconds for a human to do on this level.

if there is suddenly a game cam on a tree or something out of place they will notice it.
Check out Reddit’s Bigfoot sub. Good content and discussions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bigfoot/

All are fake out of images shown.
Todd Standing is a Bigfoot hoaxer. First images are Todd's.

Most solid photography is the Patterson footage.

You mean that shitty video of a dude walking in a big titty ape suit? You have to be damn near retarded to think that's authentic wildlife footage.

You mean that shitty video of a dude walking in a big titty ape suit? You have to be damn near retarded to think that's authentic wildlife footage.

strange that so many educated people feel otherwise. i dont think it is so black and white as you state. you can have your position on the video and it is a reasoned one but you go to far stating only an idiot would think otherwise.

what research have you done on this subject out of curiosity? trump supporters tend to put forth evidence that are actually lies. no one i know does that on this topic. i think you dont know what you are talking about.

<JagsKiddingMe>

I can't say I was expecting an actual argument to me laughing at people who think Bigfoot can sense cameras via magic, but here we are. This is clearly a very serious subject to you, personally I just like to ridicule people who believe silly things and certainly will not but time or effort into researching bigfoot that could be better spent making fun of Trump cultists. Carry on!

Back