Is this a troll job.

Yeah. Rogan failed to comment Hendricks/St.Pierre with Hendricks nuts out of his mouth. Needs to move forward.

"THAT'S LOCKED IN TIGHT!.............AND HE'S OUT."

"WORLD CLASS __________."

"ONCE EVER IN HUMAN HISTORY."

August 2017 can't come soon enough.

WRESTLING IS ONE OF THE MOST RIDICULOUS GOD GIVEN NASTY BASES IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW IN THIS WEIGHT CLASS AT THIS POINT IN HIS CAREER

I'm just glad he finally gave up on that abortion he called a comedy career, man he was bad.

I'm just glad he finally gave up on that abortion he called a comedy career, man he was bad.

Wait, he no longer does stand up? I thought he considered that his god given purpose, the way hendo has his h bomb and rin nakai has 48 year old guys that can't look you in the eye

"THAT'S LOCKED IN TIGHT!.............AND HE'S OUT."

"WORLD CLASS __________."

"ONCE EVER IN HUMAN HISTORY."

August 2017 can't come soon enough.

"HE HAS A VERY UNDERRATED GROUND GAME"

I actually like that quote as someone who's made a lot of mistakes in the past

Joe Rogan is against PED's in combat sports but looks like he's on a cycle of something all year round. I find it hard to take him seriously, but I guess as a comedian that's what he wants :D

I know he doesn't compete anymore, but if he's wlling to drink his own piss live on multiple occasions just because MMA fighters do so, perhaps he should also follow suit and NOT take growth hormone, which is what I'm presuming he's on.

mmmhm now that I think about it, maybe he IS copying fighters :D

Joe Rogan is against PED's in combat sports but looks like he's on a cycle of something all year round. I find it hard to take him seriously, but I guess as a comedian that's what he wants :D

I know he doesn't compete anymore, but if he's wlling to drink his own piss live on multiple occasions just because MMA fighters do so, perhaps he should also follow suit and NOT take growth hormone, which is what I'm presuming he's on.

mmmhm now that I think about it, maybe he IS copying fighters :D

Wait ... who is Joe Rogan punching in the head again?

13876292_1161327530599167_7186433921056596265_n.jpg

?
wow
Rogan amazing facial expression!
a j rustle kettlebell !
soo much shup potential

Joe is Joe, someone I wouldn't look to for motivation or as a role model for my kids, however the guy has made himself very successful in his niche. I can't hate the guy for being in a position so many others would envy, yet he does sometimes come off as an entitled tool during JRE.

Wait ... who is Joe Rogan punching in the head again?
I don't wanna be rude but I commented on that

I know he doesn't compete anymore.............

that whole paragraph was about it. It's not like I said he should be tested

Joe rogan trains cos he's insecure. People pretend they train for fitness but is paying astronomical sums for experimental regenokine therapy, fitness? Hes destroyed his body with vanity and insecurity. Ive heard him shame people a million times for the terrible sin that they arent training as if they live in a perpetual fight camp.

he spends his time comparing himself to pro fighters and feeling inadequate
You sound like a guy who don't even lift

Insipring quotes for working out. The marriage of feminitity and hypermasculinity.
It's all rather sad.

rogan1.jpg

Haterz gon hate. Truth of the matter Joe is in better shape than most of Yall

Even if he's turning into a frog

rogan1.jpg

Haterz gon hate. Truth of the matter Joe is in better shape than most of Yall

Even if he's turning into a frog

better shape?

i dont have to pay a mad german scientist hundreds of thousands of dollars to try to fix my back, which i wrecked myself grinding myself on sweaty men

i also dont self medicate constantly with weed just to function

better shape?

i dont have to pay a mad german scientist hundreds of thousands of dollars to try to fix my back, which i wrecked myself grinding myself on sweaty men

i also dont self medicate constantly with weed just to function

Not saying he is in great shape. Or that he even looks good. But I bet he has more fitness than most here.

Do you hate Joe Rogan? I think he's awesome. I detected a hint of jealousy from your post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back