Is this a Nick Diaz retirement fight?

The more likely outcome, should he KO Anderson, is that he'll get a rematch with Lawler for the WW title.

Once upon a time he KO'd Lawler. It'd make for a good chance for the new and improved Lawler to avenge that loss.

Lawler gets absolutely raped by Diaz even worse. But yes it's real important that fight happens for title or no.

Wonder if he got the 500,000 he wanted for this fight, and yea he will retire especially if its a close decision lol. I say he has a chance if he could wether the early storm

No he's going to be doing this dance for years until it just gets sad watching him get beat on, because at some point he's going to need the money and will just keep going.

Yes, if and when he loses. This is his big payday. Losing this will make him not relevant anymore and there are no fights to make for him.

Winning this fight makes Anderson Silva #1 contender. Losing this fight makes Nick Diaz irrelevant?

nick diaz doesn't strike me as a financially responsible guy so i could see him retiring and re-surfacing a couple times

Pretty sure he's an instructor at CGJJ. He also goes to El Nino's place and does shit.

Isn't every fight? When was the last time he fought and did not retire after?

popular gusy like him can lose, talk sht and continue to get big fights, so who knows - he'll keep getting good fights, and if he happens to win one, then the hype can go absoultely out of control at that point - hes got tons of chances

Nick only retires when he has to fight a wrestler next. Which has been about 5 different times in his career.

This time Nick Diaz is getting KO. He'll announce his retirement in combat sports.

Back