is there anything worse happened to a mma fighter than this ?

cant say I like Adesanya , hope he gets KO'd tonight but doesnt change the fact that this happened.

Costa needs to live all his life with that.
Costa got humiliated and imo there is nothing worse
It's a subjective topic though isn't it? Yes costa's performance underwhelmed in relation to people's expectations of him and I do think his excuses are ridiculous. But there's no more shame in the end result of being tko'd in the world's premier mma organisation against the champion of the world than there was in I.A. being starched out cold by Alex Periera. The difference is what the winner chooses to do after the fact. If i was a fan of I.A. I'd be embarrassed even though he won. But like I said, it's subjective.

Lol. Unless costa avenges this he will always be in a position to lose any argument he gets himself into. Can't really be a troll online when people can just reply by showing you getting fucked doggystyle after a KO.

vencedor-mma-vomitando-aretuza-feelings1.gif
Did homeboy pound down a 2 little of Coke before the fight?

Kind of wild that nothing came of that. Wonder why cancel culture didn't sink it's fangs into that
Perhaps because cancel culture isn't a thing. Don't believe every lie you read. It's just something made up by entitled cunts who think their audience owes them. We are suddenly no longer allowed to vote with our pocketbooks.

I listened to quite a bit of post fight analysis of that fight, especially on Monday, and that was mentioned maybe like 5 minutes in total. Its a non issue.

It doesnt bother me in fact i kind of think he deserved it or some kind of taunting. After all the shit talking, the belt incident, the media gushing over physicality and the ensuing wack ass performane... dude got clowned. The humping thing was kind of cringe - would of been funny when i was 13 - but the message that was sent was heard loud and queer

No, reffing is the worst thing to happen to MMA fighters. Horrible reffing with ridiculous watered down rules.

I miss PRIDE.

Back