is there anything worse happened to a mma fighter than this ?

Sage got pretty fucked up by that kickboxer

Leg break in two like Anderson Silva

The women’s divisions is the worst thing to happen to all Mma fighters, especially when they shit themselves

Costa can give it to him back in the rematch so it’s not all bad

FailingDentalAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_myk3u6PmDL1qlskhvo2_400.gif
What the fuck man. what the FUCK. You didnt have to make me see this

A video was posted on here recently about what Spencer Fisher’s life is like now...

I would say that that’s considerably worse.

I think it looked worse for Adesanya. Wouldn’t have wanted it done to me, sucks to be Costa, but it made Israel look like a fool.

As far as worse things that have happened to an MMA fighter, I think it’s kind of implied that we’re talking about humiliating stuff that’s happened in the ring. Obviously there’s plenty of real world shit that is infinitely worse. Or maybe that wasn’t clear to some folks.

I think it looked worse for Adesanya. Wouldn’t have wanted it done to me, sucks to be Costa, but it made Israel look like a fool.

As far as worse things that have happened to an MMA fighter, I think it’s kind of implied that we’re talking about humiliating stuff that’s happened in the ring. Obviously there’s plenty of real world shit that is infinitely worse. Or maybe that wasn’t clear to some folks.
Maybe it's just a shit troll thread

Sage got pretty fucked up by that kickboxer
true.

Id say getting your face literally broken so bad that you may never be able to fight again, and risk serious permanent nerve damage and all that entails is worse than getting humped by a cawky guy

like 95% of the world is on Costas side, more or less. that what Israel did was uncalled for and tasteless and doesn't make Costa less of a man.

Injuries on the other hand like a BROKEN FACE are forever. you got that shit and all the ramifications for life. injuries are no joke. Sage will likely be dealing with that shit still when he is like 70 years old, think about that.

That homoerotic move wasn't just bad for Costa (useless humiliation), it was bad for MMA in general from a marketability point of view, and it was bad for Adesanya himself.

You can't tolerate that crap these days (with everyone getting offended by everything) if you want to become a major sport that is taken seriously
Ooohhh homoerotic, it turned you on I see

It made Adesanya look worse really.
cant say I like Adesanya , hope he gets KO'd tonight but doesnt change the fact that this happened.

Costa needs to live all his life with that.
Costa got humiliated and imo there is nothing worse

Can't really make fun of people shitting themselves. Head trauma and body trauma makes you lose control of your bodily functions.

Back