Is there anything to gain from beating Conor? Other than a free paycheque?

You get the fame which can lead to sponsorship deals and bigger fights (although you can probably already get those if they're offering you a Conor fight), but thanks to the ESPN deal, the gold rush is largely over.

The UFC and ESPN have in a way neutered Conor's ability to pick whatever fight he wants because they can't promise the same kind of payday that a Conor fight used to give.

For Khabib? Not really. He hates Conor so it might be nice for him to humiliate Conor again. It adds nothing to his legacy though because no one, even Conor and most of his fans, thinks he can beat Khabib

it will shut his idiot fans up for a while.
This.
This is honestly the biggest payoff for me. The UFC is a circus enough. You get this bullshit narrative they drive down our throats.
I just don’t want any of that. this place is much quieter/nicer without bullshit Conor threads flooding the forum.

Khabib can act like the Conor that he fought wasn't injured and coming off a 2 year lay off but when the rematch happens Conor is going to destroy him

You don't believe that, you are just trolling. No one actually thinks Conor can ever beat Khabib. Not even Conor

As much as conor haters don't like to admit, conor is ranked pretty high, so fighting him will shoot u up the rankings.

Boy oh boy these haters are getting ridiculous.

Maybe I'm feeding the trolls, but my hand is full of bait and I got time for the bullshit right now

they should rematch at 170. Conor doesn't deserve a title shot and his last win was at 170.

Quite a few Conor fans believe Khabib is running from a rematch in which Khabib destroyed him in their first fight.

Beating Conor is not putting a feather in your cainp lol, he’s not a great.
When Khabib destroys Tony , Conor having beat number 3 Dustin should replace Tony as #2 so everyone should want to fight him for a paycheck if they don’t mink getting KTFO in the process.

Nope, if you win he and the ufc and suckers he swindles will push a narrative that Conor was drunk, then unfocused, then had a balloonfoot, then had the wrong game plan, then let the coach lead him the wrong way, then was threatened backstage by Russians, then was ring rusty, then choked on fake smoke coming to the ring, then his tampon negatively impacted his movement, then all the banana peels in the cage were unfair, blah blah blah.

I stopped reading after "paycheque"

You get 17 million IG followers, 3 million in cash and much more in the future. You no longer fight for 20/20.
Conor bless
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Khabib didn’t really have fans until he fought Conor, if you can call them fans. Their more like peasants who were forced to kiss Conors foot, bitter in disarray, they cling to khabibs nutsack for safety.

Fame, exposure, and since that carries a lot of weight in a private organization, it makes moving forward and getting big fights easier. Conor himself is the best example of how fame drives the fights you can get more than your wins.

You become P4P no.2 with a victory. He stays at no.1 though.

Famewise it doesnt get better than beating Conor as general public sees him as the most famous mma fighter.

For most fighters it would be huge thing. It would quite literally change their life.

For Khabib it isn’t nearly on the same scale. He’s a big name in his own right now and carries Conor’s soul in his back pocket. It’s up to Conor to earn that rematch and he hasn’t come close to it yet.

Back