Is there anything to gain from beating Conor? Other than a free paycheque?

Moro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Quite a few Conor fans believe Khabib is running from a rematch in which Khabib destroyed him in their first fight.

Beating Conor is not putting a feather in your cap lol, he’s not a great.

There once was a fellow from Kent
Who's cock was all broken and bent
He got into trouble
And stuck it in double
And instead of coming he went

Fame and money. Even though you dont think he is great a massive amount of fans think he is so it does matter.
On the flip side even if you beat him his fanboys will have a million excuses why he lost and isnt because the other guy is better.

- money wise the conor fight is the best fight possible BY FAR.

- legacy wise facing gaethje next is better, a real D1 wrestler in your resume is the best way to shut up all the doubters.

- Ideal scenario would be GSP, money and legacy.

- most likely scenario, the conor rematch will happen, but it won't be fore the belt. Tony vs gaethje will be for the belt if you get what I mean, War Tony.

Money and fame. Khabib got way more famous after beating Conor than when he won the belt.

Why not? He is very well ranked and as Kevin Lee and Edward Álvarez both said "easiest fight of the division"

Lol

You were so triggered by me pwning you in that other thread that you made this dog turd of a thread?

<Dany07>

Money and fame. Khabib got way more famous after beating Conor than when he won the belt.

Well, Conor was also the lineal champion, so he validated the championship by beating Conor.

Diaz didn't explode to Khabib levels of fame after beating Conor.

Of course there is. You become way more famous if you beat Conor, and if you are more famous you are more likely to get big match ups, hence more big paychecks. Did I really had to explain like explaining to a 5 year old?

According to Dana, Khabib has around $50m gained from beating Conor.

Quite a few Conor fans believe Khabib is running from a rematch in which Khabib destroyed him in their first fight.

Beating Conor is not putting a feather in your cap lol, he’s not a great.

Conor is acctually a great fighter, his resume speaks for itself, not an easy feat to beat him.

He is a bit overrated by some due to his marketing. And underrated by others because of his antics and inactivity.

Off: you deserve that yellowcard for that username alone. LoL.

Khabib can act like the Conor that he fought wasn't injured and coming off a 2 year lay off but when the rematch happens Conor is going to destroy him

Lol

You were so triggered by me pwning you in that other thread that you made this dog turd of a thread?

<Dany07>
Pwning me by you considering Conor is some GOAT level fighter? You and the other Conor nuthuggers share the same brain.

Anybody that can outstrike Conor is an Elite fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back