is there anything else besides being locked in jail for life?

My 1308 likes beg to differ. I am a very likable guy here. i have many friend requests as well.

Did you really just try to use the like system as a barometer for “quality”? You’re doing it wrong. Also, your “posts to likes” average is weak. You better ask if @Zer is taking students at this time.

On topic: I’d rather spend my life in prison than watch anything bad happen to my wife and kids.

deshelling eggs all day every day

I honestly don't even think prison would be that bad.

Free board, free food, free gym, free medical etc.

Your life is planned and organized for you, so you have no stress or responsibilities at all. Get to hangout and socialize with your buddies.

Shit looks easy as hell.
I've never been to prison but I spent 28 days in jail once for a crime that I didn't commit ( which I was exonerated for ) & it was no fun at all. In fact, it was a miserable experience being locked up. So, don't kid yourself, it's no picnic. And that's just county jail. From what I heard from other inmates state prison is much, much worse.

I hate doing that. I am never able to get them off the shell without sacrificing some of the whites

OMG tell me about it

I deshelled 8 of them the other day and it was so hard I literally had a thought about how this felt like prison work. Was gunna make a thread about it too.

I honestly don't even think prison would be that bad.

Free board, free food, free gym, free medical etc.

Your life is planned and organized for you, so you have no stress or responsibilities at all. Get to hangout and socialize with your buddies.

Shit looks easy as hell.
As long as you’re not locked up with dangerous people.

OMG tell me about it

I deshelled 8 of them the other day and it was so hard I literally had a thought about how this felt like prison work. Was gunna make a thread about it too.

I bet you would have lol

I did say being chopped to bits of pieces is worse than being prison though. It is the obvious answer but is there anything else besides that?

I think so. You have to go back to the Romans, Spanish Inquisition, and the Nazis. The idea of torture was to make an individual suffer without passing out. 'Scourging' by the Romans, as it was done to Jesus, is a horrible way to torture people. 'The Passion of the Christ' movie has a scene that portrays that. Crucifixion would be another method. Disembowelment (removal of the intestines while the person is still alive) was another popular way to torture people.

Yeah, you can pull out individual teeth, nails, cut fingers and toes, break bones in the human body, etc. All of it while the person is conscious and suffering.
ic2.jpg

Aint no motherfuckers sleeping 4 hours a day, commuting 90min and working 10 hour days in prison.

that shit is easy. specially in a proper country like Australia (I'd be a lot less keen on a US or other third world prison).

Here is what a prison cell in Australia looks like

be1ed6f6c987e21c8258ffb312810ff0d72f6f52

url

My dad was in a holding cell for a few hours at one point (exit permit issues).
Met some Malay guy who said he'd been in jail all over the world. He said Singaporean prisons were the worst and Australian prisons were the best. Said he didn't want to leave the Australian prison.

The thread title is incomprehensible.

What's humorous to me, is typically the Woe is me stuff stems not from sadness or pain, but a lack of happiness/ joy. Apathy, essentially.

Which leads to Nihilisim. Everything is meaningless, nothing is real, etc... But! What is absolutely undeniably real, is actual pain. Actual grief. It beats Nihilism 100% of the time.

And I guess I got off track, but the message I wanted to relay here is that only people who aren't actually going through misery say"I wish somebody would just kill me and end this misery".

And that's why only teenage girls buy into that shit. Everyone else knows better and judges you.

Met some Malay guy who said he'd been in jail all over the world.

That's funny. So, this guy is proud of traveling to other countries and finishing up in their jails. What a 'dumb fuck'. Maybe he should do a travel book on world jails/prisons.

An inescapable remote island with zero infrastructure, Lord of the Flies style, with no contact with the outside world, fighting other dudes for food, fresh water, and shelter would probably suck.

Aint no motherfuckers sleeping 4 hours a day, commuting 90min and working 10 hour days in prison.

that shit is easy. specially in a proper country like Australia (I'd be a lot less keen on a US or other third world prison).

Here is what a prison cell in Australia looks like

be1ed6f6c987e21c8258ffb312810ff0d72f6f52

url
Maximum security prison in Brazil.
9.jpeg

Regular prison in Brazil
pedrinhas1editado.jpg

Having your freedom taken from you is one of the worst feeling I've experienced but it's still better then getting limbs chopped off

My dad was in a holding cell for a few hours at one point (exit permit issues).
Met some Malay guy who said he'd been in jail all over the world. He said Singaporean prisons were the worst and Australian prisons were the best. Said he didn't want to leave the Australian prison.
I would imagine a Central American prison would be the worst.

Back