is there anything else besides being locked in jail for life?

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Besides being sliced to bits of pieces for days to weeks and months and years? Each day getting a piece of your body chopped off. I scared of both but I surely wouldnt want to be hacked to pieces every day. I hope someone puts me out of my mysery before that happens.

So is anything else besides that worse than being in prison? it must suck having to live in small room and having to hear voices of shit faces you hate.

Last edited:
Eating Kleenex’s until your stomach explodes.

Being in some low security place wouldn’t be that bad.

being in solitary confinement for life is terrible.

maybe being deaf and blind and then forced to walk through forests / trails without help for all eternity

watching your children or family die is up there too

Seems better then the shelter 209 guys town imo

Ok, what does this:
Besides being sliced to bits of pieces for days to weeks and months and years?
Have to do with this:
So is anything else besides that worse than being in prison?
Being in prison would be better than the first option don't you think?
First option you will be dead in days.
Second option may be a few months and you still come out alive and in one piece.
Not really sure of your question or point - if there is one.

Ok, what does this:

Have to do with this:

Being in prison would be better than the first option don't you think?
First option you will be dead in days.
Second option may be a few months and you still come out alive and in one piece.
Not really sure of your question or point - if there is one.

I did say being chopped to bits of pieces is worse than being prison though. It is the obvious answer but is there anything else besides that?

I honestly don't even think prison would be that bad.

Free board, free food, free gym, free medical etc.

Your life is planned and organized for you, so you have no stress or responsibilities at all. Get to hangout and socialize with your buddies.

Shit looks easy as hell.

Penal colony. Like Australia before with heavy emphasis on agriculture and animal husbandry. They should be able to provide food for themselves. Majority of the produce would go to charity.

Your life is planned and organized for you, so you have no stress or responsibilities at all. Get to hangout and socialize with your buddies.

Shit looks easy as hell.

Prison with normal people would be fine. That's like boarding school. But prison with people who should be in prison would be no fun.

Aint no motherfuckers sleeping 4 hours a day, commuting 90min and working 10 hour days in prison.

that shit is easy. specially in a proper country like Australia (I'd be a lot less keen on a US or other third world prison).

Here is what a prison cell in Australia looks like

be1ed6f6c987e21c8258ffb312810ff0d72f6f52

url

Prison with normal people would be fine. That's like boarding school. But prison with people who should be in prison would be no fun.

I've got friends who have been to prison. Pretty normal guys and easy to get along with. One just got out a few years back after a 10 year stint for a murder.

First world millennial thread

You can’t think of anything worse?
Try daily fear or harm in some third world country
No assured daily food
Watching kids risk death daily or starvation
Lots of historic torture
Buried alive

Shit looks easy as hell.
Okay but imagine you were in an American prison and were put in. The area of the gymnasium with the six other white dudes and you are surrounded by 20-30 dudes who want to split your wig.

I've got friends who have been to prison. Pretty normal guys and easy to get along with. One just got out a few years back after a 10 year stint for a murder.

American prison people aren't normal. American people outside of prison aren't normal. Australian prison looks like an old folks home.

Back