Is there a top contender who fights boring and lacks charisma like Leon Edwards like

Colby is basically exactly what TS described in the title. Great fighter don't get me wrong, but his fights are generally boring as he lacks the ability to finish and is usually quite dominant. And I don't consider repeating lines he has so clearly pre-prepared as charisma.

Last edited:
Colby Covington who is a much more boring fighter.

Colby is basically exactly what TS described in the title. Great fighter don't get me wrong, but his fights are generally boring as he lacks the ability to finish and is usual quite dominant. And I don't consider repeating lines he has so clearly pre-prepared as charisma.

Especially when you freeze up as much as he does. He's clearly acting and he's not very good at it.

How does he fight boring though?

I haven't seen many of his fights, but his fighting against Nate was exciting.
Lots of variety, lots of striking, action-packed... super solid skillset... how is it boring.

I am not a regular watcher anymore, but back in the day Shields was pretty boring
Carmont was another
Although not a contender Ruslan Magomedov was incredibly boring
Bendo

Nope, and the fact that the current champ already dominated him, makes him even less interesting.
It was a competitive fight. You haven't watched it. You just know Usman beat him and assumed it was a domination because that's what Usman usually does. Not that time.

Tbh Darren Till. I don't find him particularly funny or interesting as a fighter. Total boredom of a guy. Britons will still circle jerk him through.
wtf Till is the only active UFC fighter, who is also driving a cab, the meme posibilities are endless

new age francis carmont
I completely forgot about that guy. Haven't heard his name in a long time.

that would be an interesting interview if asked the right questions.

that dude came into the ufc as a huge dude who was muscling people. throwing them around with strength and takedowns. works his way to jacarae, and for this fight he has a striking based game plan. makes sense its jacarae. he drops the fight due to getting out grappled. then every single fight after this he comes in with a striking based game plan and gets beat until hes cut

weirdest thing to see and ill never forget. was a huge beast wrestler/grappler who abandoned that.

I don’t find Leon to be boring, he’s uneventful at times but generally it’s interesting to watch him show his striking prowess even if it’s low output.

He does lack charisma but as long as he remains in the top 5 he is considered interesting to me because he might be the one to dethrone Usman.

Leon doesn't lack charisma necessarily, it's more that he's a nice guy that's calm and quiet, but without a character name like Wonderboy, so ppl skip over him, bc most ppl don't care about those kinds of ppl
I disagree- hes the only fresh face that deserves a shot and I wonder why it's not being talked about .This is where we're at in 2021 in the UFC.The "MMA way" has to take a backseat to aggressive self promotion.

How does he fight boring though?

I haven't seen many of his fights, but his fighting against Nate was exciting.
Lots of variety, lots of striking, action-packed... super solid skillset... how is it boring.
He's not American. He just beat a popular American fighter. Americans find that boring.

Back