Is there a more boring champion in UFC history than Dom?

I'm also in the middle. But he has yet to defend.

So until he fights Aldo he's the most boring champion in the UFC. And yes, I do believe that fight - if it happens, is gonna be fireworks.

By that logic wouldn't a champ who has previously been stripped due to inactivity more boring?

I really enjoy Cruz' footwork and overall game. I understand that he is not everyone's bag, but he's very exciting, imo.

giphy.gif

tumblr_o8b6dgsHae1qa33wlo4_500.gif
bam
elaine-dance-o.gif

tumblr_o8b6dgsHae1qa33wlo7_500.gif
bam

giphy.gif

021116-ufc-Dominick-Cruz-pi-mp.vresize.1200.675.high.70.jpg
Elaine is the GOAT dancer.

I like Cruz.. he is super talented and skilled. He is not boring, But I admit I would like to see him finish more

don't they base part of the score on agression and effective striking?

I enjoy watching Dom, if for nothing else than to see how he makes great fighters look average.

His defense and angles are GOAT level.

If he had big power, he would be insanely popular. That's his main caveat.

what makes him good is what makes him have less power: his running around doesn't allow time for him to plant his feet for power strikes.

I like watching Cruz. His head movement and footwork are really fun to watch.

Anyone with intention to not get hit is boring and are cheating us out of money.

I gassed watch Cruz vs Dillashaw.

boring? his matches are like chess.

kasparov vs deep blue aint got shit on dom cruz.

Cruz has been doing the same thing for a decade. Credit to him for still being successful with that style but if you've seen one fight you've seen 'em all.

tumblr_o8b6dgsHae1qa33wlo4_500.gif

tumblr_o8b6dgsHae1qa33wlo7_500.gif

Odd timing for this topic
Faber is 37 years old who barely beat Frankie Saenz and was losing to Cisco who is about to be cut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back