Is there a more blatant duck than Khabib ducking Conor?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- The Conor fight will always be his biggest payday
- he won the first fight quite handily, WHY NOT do it again for easy money?
- Legacy? No other fight would give him as much exposure. + defeating a CHAMP CHAMP is probably the greatest accomplishment in martial arts.

Khabib simply fears a motivated Conor.. he fears his words, he fears his temper, he fears that left hand, he fears getting caught, etc etc. I'm an expert at gauging fear.. and Khabib is quite terrified of this individual. Blatant ducking.

You can't get a rematch if you get beat that bad that you have to beg for your life and say it's only business.

Conor needs to win at least 10 fights to recover from the shame of that loss. I was actually cringing for him after all his talk before the fight.

It was so embarrassing.

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

He's only pretending that he doesn't want to fight Conor again and make millions. If he really cared about legacy then he wouldn't plan on retiring with only 3 top 5 wins on his record

Lol. I'll bite the trolls hand.

Conor hasn't won a fight in how long? Scratch that, hasn't even fought in how long?

He doesn't deserve Khabib.

Plus, Khabib already beat his ass once, why the fuck would he duck him? He just knows there are more worthy contenders who actually earned their shot (Tony, Gaethje, etc.).

That’s a mean troll game ya got there TS

Conor inflicted so much damage on Khabib that he turned the eagle into a duck.

Yes khabib is ducking the guy he fought and beat for sure. Solid thread. 10/10. Keep making threads like this.

Lol. I'll bite the trolls hand.

Conor hasn't won a fight in how long? Scratch that, hasn't even fought in how long?

He doesn't deserve Khabib.

Plus, Khabib already beat his ass once, why the fuck would he duck him? He just knows there are more worthy contenders who actually earned their shot (Tony, Gaethje, etc.)
This. The fact that Khabib wants the harder fights tells us everything about his true character. He has no fear.

Ridiculous thread of the month.

Mcg fanbois are more desperate than ever.
The guy Mcg doesn't deserve anything. End of story.

Pretty pathetic, Mr. Legacy wants to cherry pick old men like GSP and ride his coat tails to GOAT status. No one buys it except for immature MMA fans, not even talking about McGregor, but start with Ferg, I
IF you win, then you still have a Loooooooong way to go to be even in talks. Until then, stfu and fight Khabib.

Khabib haters: Khabib is fucking top wrestlers and grapplers!

Also Khabib haters: FiGhT CoNoR AgAiN PuuUuUsy!

Has Conor fought his way to a title rematch and I missed it? Or has he just been tweeting and sucker punching men old enough to be his father.

CMG is drinking and snorting coke, he doesn't want to fight.

Beating a non-contender for money does not add to your legacy, it only adds to his wallet. fighting Ferguson and GSP does the most for his legacy. If Conor beats Cerrone come see us, but until he beats anyone, just refrain from stupid posts.

You can't duck someone you beat the fuck out of

Back