Is the usman vs RDA fight worth watching?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
And why are the scorecards so messed up? 50 43 and 48 47, what sort of judging is that?

Nope. Pretty boring and piss poor performance from RDA.

If you're a fight fan, Yes! If you're a casual, No!

Didn't realize this happened. First thought was "Of course! It's dos Anjos!"

But now I feel sad seeing the replies. Sucks to here this fight was boring.

Didn't realize this happened. First thought was "Of course! It's dos Anjos!"

But now I feel sad seeing the replies. Sucks to here this fight was boring.

It actually wasn't really that boring just really one sided.

I fell asleep during the end of the 3rd through mid 4th.

That wouldn't be such a big deal if I hadn't snorted two lines a couple minutes prior.

I like competitive fights. It wasn’t a bad fight by any means, just domination. RDA did ok stuffing some takedowns at the beginning and landed a few leg kicks. But that’s about it

The rest was just Usman doing his thing

That fight was badass lmao. That Kimura escape was sick.

People are just salty Dos Anjos got rocked again by a wrestler at WW after saying he was gonna take the title with ease.

Retarded judging. Probably a 50/45 fight. Was not super dominate to deserve 10/8 rounds even though Usman controlled them the whole time. Average fight, watch maybe if your fans of em?

nah it was boring as shit. they need to make colby vs woodley quick then woodley vs kamaru. Woodley destroys them both with ease imo.

I was gonna watch it but then I got caught up with stuff. Now I hear it's not worth watching anyways, but can someone tell me how Usman's performance compared to Colby's? Was one more impressive than the other?

Retarded judging. Probably a 50/45 fight. Was not super dominate to deserve 10/8 rounds even though Usman controlled them the whole time. Average fight, watch maybe if your fans of em?

The 2nd judge probably got it right

49-45

4-1 in favour of usman with one possible round for rda when he was landing those kicks n stuffing tds

It was pretty much a one-sided, slow-burn beat down but if you like watching a younger guy show an improved game, you'll probably like it.

I was gonna watch it but then I got caught up with stuff. Now I hear it's not worth watching anyways, but can someone tell me how Usman's performance compared to Colby's? Was one more impressive than the other?

Rda was somewhat competitive in Colby fight

Vs usman 1st 3 rounds were somewhat competitive n then it’s total domination

Back