Is the new Death Wish movie with Bruce Willis an "Alt Right" film should it be boycotted?

Mel is the best but I actually like Ed Harris for this role the best. Its a damn travesty that Harris hasnt won an oscar.

This remake looks fun. I only saw the original film as a kid. It wasnt until a decade later that I realized it was Jeff Goldblum as one of the thugs. Lol

Goldblum could actually pull off Kersey with the right direction. Aside from the irony of him going from original thug to Kersey, it could have been a chance for him to do some real acting again.

Yeah very alt-right, a movie made by a jew, first guy he kills is white, he saves a black woman.

They should make a Turner diaries movie. That would be alt-right.

Michael Winner didn't exactly have the best reputation as a director, but he certainly produced better films than what Eli has shown thus far. Eli actually peaked with Hostel, and has gotten worse since.

I hope this movie turns out all right, but I have many reasons to be skeptical.

First of all casting Bruce Willis is a huge mistake. I would've cast Paul Giamatti or Steve Buscemi.

Michael Winner had some excellent films early in his directing career. @BisexualMMA

He already was in some revenge flick in 2010, I believe.

Edge of Darkness
Mel is the king of the revenge film. That's why it should be him. If he hadn't fallen from Hollywood's graces it probably would have.

Thanks for the clarification jackie, i still remember watching the first one and saying wtf is that goldblum? Lol

Wasnt fishburne in apocalypse now? I heard he lied about his age he looked mature for his age and was like 16 or something when he filmed it. whats crazy too is fishburne played cuba goodings dad in boyzinthe hood but was only like six years older than Cuba, yet he looked and sounded so mature.
He was only 14 when he was cast in Apocalypse Now. He lied about his age to get the role, but his character was only 17. And the production of the movie took so long that he actually was 17 by the time the film wrapped. Boyz N The Hood, he was only 6.5 years older than Cuba Gooding Jr. His character was supposed to be 17 years older.

Who cares about this crap? All these "controversies" are so annoying. Random idiots on Twitter complain about some random movie and the media picks up on it at which time the random non-story becomes something much larger than it originally was. This is how all these controversies start most of the time!

First of all casting Bruce Willis is a huge mistake. I would've cast Paul Giamatti or Steve Buscemi.

Michael Winner had some excellent films early in his directing career. @BisexualMMA

I think his early movies are great, but he is remembered by some almost as a grindhouse type of director. And Marina Sirtis almost quit acting after Death Wish 3.

Death Wish 3 is one of the greatest movies of all time. The world needs a real Paul Kersey to take matters into his own hands and clean the scum off the streets.

giphy.gif
And eliminate donald trimp.

Why don't you do that? Kersey was just an architect, no training in combat or anything exceptional.
Kersey was a WWII and Korean War veteran and he grew up hunting, so he had combat training and was a good shot. He threw up after his first non combat kill, but he ended up getting a lot of practice and it became easier for him.

I love all the Deth Wish films watch em all!

Although I agree as another poster have said that the third one looked cartoonish I really enjoyed that the shooting scenes with the browning M1919 machine gun was so fun.

vigilantism seems like a good idea.....to people who dont think.

when the police are told not to do their jobs by the sanctuary city mayors and local government, vigilantism is the only option left. obviously a citizens arrest can be made instead of blasting someone in the chest with 44mag, if your an unarmed leftist cuck.

when the police are told not to do their jobs by the sanctuary city mayors and local government, vigilantism is the only option left. obviously a citizens arrest can be made instead of blasting someone in the chest with 44mag, if your an unarmed leftist cuck.

It's odd, the fact that you seem to think shooting someone in the chest makes one a man. Also, you're looking at this issue through the doomsday lense, quite like the "cuck" leftists you hate, the ones who knew Trump would nuke the world by January 25th.

Has Willis lost the ability to act?

Every scene where he was supposed to show some emotion, it was non-existing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...twitter-calling-alt-right-eli-roth/536641001/

They are already leaving some thumbs down on the movie trailer, it looks light compared to the original with Charles Bronson which was very graphic the rape scenes were even disturbing for today's standards, this movie doesn't even look racist, it looks pg 13 compared to the vigilante flicks of the 70s and 80s. some guy on Twitter said the trailer was racist because they used Back in Black by ACDC and had Bruce Willis killing some black drug dealers, he also kills whites in the movie.

A funny scene from Death Wish 3 look how happy they are when Bronson kills that thief

what do you mean "whites"?

Back