Is the Mizugaki/Rivera winner one fight away from the title?

Yup that was bullshit. Cacares could pull it off and I would like to see him come in hungry and aggressive for this fight with Urijah. As much as I like Faber, hell the guy teaches a class at my local jiujitsu gym once a month. He's a solid and great person to learn from but It would be nice to see the young contenders step up and dominate the division so we have new matchups for the title

I wouldn't put a submission win for Caceres off the table, the guy is super crafty and has one of the most aggressive ground games I can think of. If and when it hits the mat, he'll be hunting to lock something up. His length will help him out tremendously in the fight too. People sleeping on Caceres but he improves with every fight. It's going to be more competitive than some might think.

I wouldn't put a submission win for Caceres off the table, the guy is super crafty and has one of the most aggressive ground games I can think of. If and when it hits the mat, he'll be hunting to lock something up. His length will help him out tremendously in the fight too. People sleeping on Caceres but he improves with every fight. It's going to be more competitive than some might think.
Agreed.

Also his frame is perfect for the division, I just hope Urijah doesnt explode all over him in the first rd 0_o

If Alex can stay on the outside and pepper Urijah with kicks to the legs and body he should hopefully be able to catch Faber in a scramble with a beauty of a armbar or guillotine.

Excited as hell for this fight.

Back