• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is 'The Contest' the greatest sitcom episode of all time?

Thanks for answering me sir, I fully appreciate it.

Do you think you'd miss it more had you moved to Massachusetts or Maine because it would be so far from the border?

I don’t think so. I like big cities. I like to travel and I’ve never felt homesick.
I do have some friends back in Mexico but I don’t have anything that ties me down other than my immediate family that now lives with me here in the US. Hopefully one day soon I can move away to somewhere nicer, either with them or while still staying seeing each other frequently.

I don’t think so. I like big cities. I like to travel and I’ve never felt homesick.
I do have some friends back in Mexico but I don’t have anything that ties me down other than my immediate family that now lives with me here in the US. Hopefully one day soon I can move away to somewhere nicer, either with them or while still staying seeing each other frequently.

That's cool man, at least you have your family with you.
I like your thought process, its a healthy one sir.

Community had better episodes, my memory isn’t fresh but probably the Modern Warfare episode of the top of my head was better than any Seinfeld one.

I watched a lot of sitcoms growing up, reruns of old shows that they would broadcast on cable when I lived in Mexico. Seinfeld was definitely one of the most enjoyable ones.

I appreciated the interwoven storylines that showed a level of writing and attention to detail a mark above the average.

But Community had some insanely intricate storyboards in a lot of their Episodes.
View attachment 1044713View attachment 1044714

Ironic that for as popular Rick And Morty got Community is a much better and more intelligent show.

Community was great. It's crazy to think if that show came out today it would get cancelled after one season for being too offensive.

One of the most overrated shows of all time. Seinfeld is a pedo

So many just from his show, but that was a top 10 for sure. MAn just off the top of my head--The Jerk Store, The Chinese Restaurant, The Hamptoms--Shrinkage, Kenny Rogers Chicken, Fussili Jerry, Soup Nazi, The Garage, Marine Biologist, Kramerica, Top of The Muffin, so many...
"The Jimmy"

Back