Is that within the tolerance of spiking?

TS read the play that play that made it sound like Cain picked him up and suplexed him onto his head.

Maybe if he wasn't beaten and battered for 4+ rounds, he wouldn't have face planted as badly as he did... just a thought. If it was spiking, JDS would have gotten 5 minutes due to foul, and if he said he couldn't go on : would it really matter? Anyone that watched, even if the fight was ruled a DQ there and JDS couldn't go on, it was a win for Cain regardless.

Cain rolled through with a switch, threatening a sub/bad position, JDS couldn't compensate and got face planted. Nothing malicious, no foul -- nothing illegal. Seen far worse not called spiking, maybe you people shouting "ILLEGAL" or "FOUL" need to watch some more fights where people get dumped on their heads or face planted.

No everybody, I'm not a JDS nuthugger so the "let it go" comments need not be posted. I would rather have had him win, and that's it. I'm not trying to say that the match was sabotaged by any little thing, so yeah. I was just curious on whether or not it was a possibility that there was something to it.

you can kinda say he pulled a mark kerr - but the fight was already decided anyhow.

Jesus christ people are losing their fucking minds tonight. If that's a spike I'm the god damn pope.

TS read the play that play that made it sound like Cain picked him up and suplexed him onto his head.

"Dos Santos tries for a brabo or guillotine choke and lands on his head as Velasquez tosses the challenger over his shoulder"

Tosses, heh. He pulled him through with a sweet switch. No wonder idiots that didn't watch and only see the GIF (especially the beating that Cain put on JDS to break him down and wear him out) aren't even considered as a reason for him going face first and landing like that.

Another jds nuthugger and the 2nd excuse for jds

no, a spike is when you turn their feet directly over their head and slam them directly downward with no arc, like the trajectory of a 12-6 elbow

basically no piledrivers

14.gif

no

no, a spike is when you turn their feet directly over their head and slam them directly downward with no arc, like the trajectory of a 12-6 elbow

basically no piledrivers

how bout DDTs?

Disqualify the mat immediately. I say we fill the octagon with styrofoam and let them duke it out with a more safe environment.

He basically defended the submission so violently that he ended up hurting JDS.

Cain wasn't really even holding him. Jr was the one in control. Cain dropped to the mat and Jr fell with him.

Again, please don't mistake me for a tunnel visioned idiot. Yeah, I read the PBP because I don't have $45 to spend right now on a PPV and fuck bars. I don't want to be around screaming drunk people who distract me from being able to put myself in the fight. I work part time for not that much and I have things coming up that need my attention more than a PPV even though I wish I could buy most of them. Gifs and PBPs are my alternative.

Anyway, back to the topic, I wasn't asking for a DQ answer either. If anything a NC because Cain didn't slam him. But Jesus Christ. I'm open to a "No, here's why" in an intelligent way.

But the more replies I see: Fuck you people who are acting like I'm a fucking idiot for watch the gif and reading a play by play. Who gives a fucking shit. I'm not pretending like I know the whole fight in an out. I'm just asking a god damn question looking for a god damn constructive answer. I have a car payment, insurance that's higher because I'm young, an anniversary, and Christmas coming up and I only have <$150 right now while working part time for barely above minimum wage. Boo hoo. I couldn't afford the PPV. Sorry I'm not an established adult like the rest of you.

I usually regret posting responses like this after I reread them in a couple minutes, but some people around here are just animals. You don't care, so I don't care. Can we wasteland this thread? It's obviously a piece of shit thread that should make me feel like killing myself at how stupid I could be, so we shouldn't let other people see this monstrosity. I'm sorry guys. Maybe I'll do better next time.

Remember Josh Samman vs. Kevin Casey?

This was all legal.
i1DKNjAlRpjfP.gif

Spiking is illegal .. However, JDS spiked and KO'd himself into the ground lol

Has anyone ever even been warned for a spike? If Marquardt/Leites and Belcher/Cote are legal then it's pretty much impossible to spike.

It was totally incidental. Not even close to being illegal.

Back