Is Rumble the man to beat jones?

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you think a rumble blitz is what its gonna take to beat Jones, or does he not even make it past sherdogs favourite son Gus?

I for one think jones would handle him similar to how koscheck did, but maybe rumbles evolved light years and weightclasses beyond that.

Cliffs: Whos on the Rumble train?(bandwagon)

I think Rumble can beat Jones, but I still believe Jones dispatches the winner of Gus/Rumble and then fights Phil Davis.

I think Phil is improving in the striking department, and will take care of Bader impressively and then sure up a title shot possibly.

I think Rumble has more of a shot against Gus than people seem to be giving him. But Jones would handle him no problem imo. Same goes for Gus.

I think Rumble can beat Jones, but I still believe Jones dispatches the winner of Gus/Rumble and then fights Phil Davis.

I think Phil is improving in the striking department, and will take care of Bader impressively and then sure up a title shot possibly.

I'm hoping Bader plasters Davis

With 30 pounds of extra water in the tank I think Rumble has the ability to beat just about anyone.

I give davis the lowest chance of the contenders for beating jones.

Good God, people need to get off the Phil Davis train. It was derailed like 3 years ago.

Rumble simply doesn't have the fight IQ of Jon, to me that would be the difference.

I also don't think Davis gets the next shot after the Jones/Gus -Rumble fight.

Imo Bones beats the winner of Gus/Rumble regardless of who wins but Rumble could definitely knock Bones out if he lands clean, Rumble has that type of freakish power that you rarely see which is why he is one of my absolute favorite fighters to watch

[YT]PHc4fPGWkzA[/YT]

Phil Davis? Get real, he is one of the worst strikers in the LHW division and there is no way that he is taking Bones down, he is probably the easiest fight for Bones in the LHW top 10 there is literally no way that he beats Bones

You're out of your mind if you think Phil Davis is beating Jon Jones.

If Phil Davis stops Bader with strikes on the feet you can make my sig whatever you want for a month, Phil's striking is abysmal

Rumble has the best shot, I'd say like 25% chance against jbj

Jones should beat the winner of Gus/Rumble, but if Jones ends up fighting Rumble, the champ will be in constant danger of getting flat ktfo until Rumble gases Cormier style.

Do you think a rumble blitz is what its gonna take to beat Jones, or does he not even make it past sherdogs favourite son Gus?

I for one think jones would handle him similar to how koscheck did, but maybe rumbles evolved light years and weightclasses beyond that.

Cliffs: Whos on the Rumble train?(bandwagon)

No. Rumble won't get past Gus

Davis is going to be man handled. I am starting to believe only Jones can beat Jones and now a days he seems to be kicking his own ass pretty good.

At this stage I think Phil Davis is going to just become Fitch of lhw. He is a grinder. He can probably grind his way to become a dominant number 2 for a while, but he is just not on the same level with Jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back