Is Rotten Tomatoes overrun with liberal pansies?

You know I keep reading posts from conservatives on how rustled liberals are and what snowflakes they are , but conservatives are just as guilty .

It's just a movie review .

Or there's just shit movies made with conservative mindsets? There's plenty of "liberal" movies that are shit on every day on RotToms.

Remember when those snowflakes on the right bitched and moaned about Mad Max?

That movie was a huge bucket of shit. Anything with Owen Wilson is garbage. The movie was super xenophobic. The movie was universally panned so there's no bias it just sucked.
oh stop

Look up what the word means.Then watch the movie because it's obvious you didn't.It should have been called Hotel Rwanda "The Ride"
24-noescape.nocrop.w529.h316.gif

Last edited:
Even accepting this, going on a separate website and ragging on the posters of one website to posters on another website, is about the most pansy way possible to handle things.
Uh, I guess but I don't really blame the TS for being irked at politicized reviews of film.

Uh, I guess but I don't really blame the TS for being irked at politicized reviews of film.

It's the way people deal with being irked.

Calling people pansies in a completely pansy way, not the best.

Rotten tomatoes is garbage imo. The critics give 100% ratings to obscure, unentertaining, artsy movies, presumably because they're blasé or out of sheer pretension. Then they turn around and give 6/10 ratings to films that are entertaining and many people enjoy, which have a 7-8/10 rating by the public.

I learnt long ago too never take RT too seriously.

Can't imagine what it would feel like to be that triggered 24/7

This is pretty rich.

Aren't you the guy that creates a new thread every 5 minutes about checking under your bed for commies, marxists, and muslims?

This is pretty rich.

Aren't you the guy that creates a new thread every 5 minutes about checking under your bed for commies, marxists, and muslims?

Yes the checking under my bed thread

Wtf are you talking about nerd

I thought fury road was anti male myself. But don't care.

It's feminist propaganda they moaned

Well, it was somewhat. I guess it just depends if you like that sort of thing or not.

According to the writer of the Vagina Monologues who consulted on Mad Max:

It's a sort of sneaky feminism. When you say the premise—a woman warrior escapes with female sex slaves—that doesn't necessarily sound like a blockbuster. But because it's an action film, guys will see it. Something similar is happening with another summer film: Amy Schumer, who's a really outspoken feminist comedian, is coming out with the rom-com Trainwreck. LeBron James is in the movie, which I think might lure men who might not otherwise go. Is that subversive feminism the best way to address women's issues in film?

One day, we won't have to sneak it. One day we will be overt. One of the great things about this film is that when you have women on your side, you have a better chance of surviving. It's clear that we're all served better when women are equal. We don't want to dominate. We just want our stories to be given equal consideration—to also get a spot on the playing field.

http://time.com/3850323/mad-max-fury-road-eve-ensler-feminist/

Liberals are the biggest pieces of shit on earth.

For the most part, I agree with many of the reviews on rotten maters. However, there have been a few that movies that were way off the mark.

13 hours, the secret soldiers of Benghazi got pretty bad reviews, and I really liked it. Best war war movie of the last few years imo. And I care nothing about any politics behind that incident. Just a good action movie with a good cast and likable characters that were "shallow underdeveloped" according to reviews.

Which brings me to the worst movie I have seen in years(if you exclude London is falling-though that rightfully got poor reviews) which was Get Out. The highest reviewed movie pretty much ever according to RT. That movie was stupid as hell, not scary, and overflowing with overt racial drama, with underlying messages about racism and slavery references.

For a similar topic, Green Room was so much better. To be fair, I hate the "rich white people are evil" crap to begin with, but with such high ratings, I guess I expected a decent movie and not such a turd.

Back