is Ronda trying to minimize exposure and ppv sales in case she gets KO'd again?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is that why she's so lowkey leadng up to this fight? fewer eyeballs = less risk of embarassment

is that why she's so lowkey leadng up to this fight? fewer eyeballs = less risk of embarassment

Maybe she actually learned her lesson about talking shit pre-fight... But I can guarantee she will talk shit if she wins.

No. I wanted Ronda to win but now....I want her defeated

who knows shes batshit crazy and i am gonna watch only for her to get brutally ko'd grab her pillow and run off into the sunset to make babies with the love of her life Travis Browne and Edmund, never come back again.

That would be pretty retarded. This might be her last major payday.

No one cares anymore.

You really are one negative douchebag bitch aren't you?

She is scared for sure

Honestly I think Ronda has a major fear of negative attention. She can't handle being boo'd ect. - Christ, look how she cried on Ellen. Suicide because you lost a fight? She's not mentally strong..I don't give a shit what anyone says.

You guys that are complaining are all shook. Scared that she's coming back to get that strap.

I think she's just very serious right now and has no time for talking.

post-44867-arya-stark-laughing-gif-Imgur-B8ub.gif

Maybe she actually learned her lesson about talking shit pre-fight... But I can guarantee she will talk shit if she wins.

Actually I think it's the opposite. Her management THE OWNERS OF THE UFC (huge conflict of interest) know shes such a terrible person they don't even want her to speak.

She likely is doing this for the same reason Conor didn't want to promote UFC 200 (thus was dropped from the card). She wants to focus on training 110%, with no distractions. She knows that she needs every little extra edge she can get. She is taking this fight super-seriously is all, and has the guts to say no to the show business side of the UFC, that is, the promotion. Other fighters would love to do the same thing, but they can't get away with it. Even Conor couldn't.

Honestly I think Ronda has a major fear of negative attention. She can't handle being boo'd ect. - Christ, look how she cried on Ellen. Suicide because you lost a fight? She's not mentally strong..I don't give a shit what anyone says.

She acts like she is this strong woman who can take on men.But the minute a female in her division decimates her she goes all mushy.

I think she believes she's punishing the media. In reality, she's just hurting herself by coming off looking like a drama queen. But she's free to do what she wants. Nobody is stopping her.

Back