is Ronda trying to minimize exposure and ppv sales in case she gets KO'd again?

She has been gone for almost a year. The MMA media wants answers. In order for her to provide those answers, she has to go back to a dark period in her life, which most probably still haunts her.

She knows she has a tough opponent in front of her, and she needs to focus on this fight, and not spend her time answering for the Holly Holm defeat.

She is a human being. When most of us fail, nobody is around to ask us to provide them with explanations and reasons. We grieve in peace, and life goes on.

However, she bought into the media when they were hyping her up. Therefore, she should have the mettle to face them when they are hyping her down.

Dana's trying to minimize the anti-Ronda memes. Good luck if she loses again, especially by KO. ;)

Maybe she actually learned her lesson about talking shit pre-fight... But I can guarantee she will talk shit if she wins.

Of course Ronda wins and I look forward to hear her talk some shit again after her devastating win over Amanda!

Smart strategy to stay away from the medias though, I bet that she will sell even more PPV by doing that...

I think the UFC is on her side, but it's very hard to back someone that's sending out these kinds of mixed signals.

She's obviously in a fragile state and it'll be interesting what kind of a role it plays in the match.

Haterade with a tin foil hat.

Horrible combination, Shertard.

Back