Is Ronda the worst striker in the history of the UFC?

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What yo dou think? She makes Jake Shields look like K-1 legend.

Bethe Correia?

Jessamyn Duke?

Peggy Morgan?

Clearly not lol.

Striking defense, yes.

Striking overall, no. She actually has a lot of power and has ko'd a few cans, which is a lot more than some other fighters.

I'd have to investigate the first couple UFC's before I could confirm this. But she's definitely near it.

Jake Shields? Just a wrestler with very little athletic ability outside of that realm (sorry, + jiu jitsu).

Ronda relies on her face to block...
vHKBjmvsvZMVG.gif
mdkcDtSGixnby.gif

Before Holly, this was the zenith of Ronda's Boxing greatness
CloudyGreatAmericanalligator.gif

Edmund Rasputin Bless

B_3FbPho1T9PYoAA_3AgsEsEzlfnmGHqprKUm7RFvGahw6LcZgli4JTAVab2KGPtl1HXY7UJ4gM27BXywTi-MgtGXzGg0M9BEyV897tDjR6n1EsU4PLbuFJ3VrOmQOUduroP8caVJfb9hNgD41gf75fuyi-vPeKHJZGR8cGP8wpFday3FB_R_PPdfcG_OeBOjsqEXt8M945nL3PiZnWHu6lEgJl-9EkSmcTrzerZJ00bUUqou4MjV7T6Q_tdWk1k0ZNZChcdFrljL_S3Rtmk7hi2v5AA2xtWdq6Hmy8rBU2ZGPn1l1_u-vCMsGtZSuiFnwiQICdb7iHZYW_M565-vO3BZwoL6LfQ56vkPOJ90W8kgYwPjVgcfjRizwsn-cimh_aXRWkpMbVnc6frZnE4j8-ACRUbIyDDhr_O9Vmg_UGMfhGvn1jEXx8cw5flNXycZwfn6fZoU5IucNP6UyrItbxgNvSimYiiz-djE1YtzWozGhY7OoMIB-zHtQhQYEX4by4RaRRIWj_NlytNMuT2ivAdqa9jWBinmAI9F1X1xUva3N-WWvXQgi72Mn6rDZrsU3eLtlX3Up_uoezX0HBqXIBhParuovwMRdxjxBS_36mKYdRA6-RJ=w400-h223-no

I think the worst is probably Roxanne Modaferi (sp?) she was super nice but her striking was non existent.

What yo dou think? She makes Jake Shields look like K-1 legend.
I am not a Ronda fan, BUT Edmund is the one who brought Rousey down. Filled her head with the fact she was a world class striker and Rondas mother KNEW this which is why she hated Edmund. Rousey needed a world class wrestling coach to learn proper effective takedowns. If I were Ronda and wants to still fight again which I doubt she will....GO TO AKA

I think the worst is probably Roxanne Modaferi (sp?) she was super nice but her striking was non existent.
Roxy was very bad but I give her credit cause she improved some.Still not that great of a striker but at least she did improve in that area over the years.

Back