Is Ronda the worst striker in the history of the UFC?

Bethe Correia?

Jessamyn Duke?

Peggy Morgan?

Clearly not lol.

You forgot Modaferri.

Her vs Peggy was a striking clinic. Cro Cop could learn a thing or two.

EDIT:

I think the worst is probably Roxanne Modaferi (sp?) she was super nice but her striking was non existent.

Beat me to it. I have seen first timers at the gym throw better punches.

Aslong as CM Punk is under contract hes always gonna be #1 in these kinda threads.

Rousey needed a world class wrestling coach to learn proper effective takedowns. If I were Ronda and wants to still fight again which I doubt she will....GO TO AKA
Schaub said Ronda has such bad knees she can't shoot though.

She should train at Blackzillians where they're not afraid to hit a girl and can get her more accustomed to heavy fire lol.

She's one of the most famous fighters with the worst stand up. She's kinda like how Conor is on the ground. Sucks.

She didn't run like Starnes and she didn't flop to the canvas whenever her opponent was in striking range like Hall. What if she just laid on her back like Hall and refused to standup?

She's one of the most famous fighters with the worst stand up. She's kinda like how Conor is on the ground. Sucks.

And if a coach of Edmund's abilities got in to Conor's head it would be like him deciding to go for takedowns and wrestle in all his fights from now on.

she has a faceplant KO win on her record..... so no, she doesnt have the worst striking in UFC history

especially when you compare her to someone like Brock

That is why a girl like Ronda training at a Greg Jackson or AKA would have been better. Paige VanZant would have out struck Ronda last night lol....kinda joking....

Not by a long shot. I remember some fights from the bare knuckle days that looked worse than a cat fight in a bar.

she has a faceplant KO win on her record..... so no, she doesnt have the worst striking in UFC history

especially when you compare her to someone like Brock

Brock would kill Bethe Correia with a jab.

Male and Female fighters are in two different universes. If women had to compete against men, then we would never see even a single woman in the UFC.

Back