Is Ronda the most mainstream fighter ever?

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Of all the best of the best, is RR the greatest thing to even happen to the UFC? You guys remember Dana was anti-woman fighters and now a female is his most popular fighter on his roster. How many other bad decisions has Dana made? Discuss......

Second place is... That's, right. Kimbo Slice.

In what country?

In the US yes.

In Canada GSP > her.

In Ireland McGregor > her.

In Brazil Anderson > her.

In Poland Pudzian > her.

In Japan Sakuraba > her.

In Sweden Gus > her.

A truly global mainstream star would be someone like M.Jordan or M.Jackson, bigger than any local stars in just about any country. Rousey is an ant in comparison to MJs, but for the irrelevant sport of MMA she's pretty big.

Ronda does sell the most DNB t-shirts. All parents should buy them for their kids.

In what country?

In the US yes.

In Canada GSP > her.

In Ireland McGregor > her.

In Brazil Anderson > her.

In Poland Pudzian > her.

In Japan Sakuraba > her.

In Sweden Gus > her.

A truly global mainstream star would be someone like M.Jordan or M.Jackson, bigger than any local stars in just about any country. Rousey is an ant in comparison to MJs, but for the irrelevant sport of MMA she's pretty big.
The question was if Ronda is the most mainstream fighter, not if she is a "truly global mainstream star" like Jordan. Try reading first instead of automatically defaulting to argument.

I asked my mom who has never watched a mma fight in her entire life if she knew who ronda rousey was.......she said yes

Yes Ronda is by far.
At this point no one comes close

The only other person that was really any mainstream was Brock Lesnar, and even he doesn't come close. The women seem to have more mainstream potential than the men. One example is Gina Carano , famous as well and she only fought in the B-leagues.

hqdefault.jpg

Based on my life, no.

Liddell is still more popular imo. My 50 year old workmate gives zero fucks about mma, but I still talk to him about it. He always asks, if " the Mohawk guy" still fights. He knows Ronda now because of me but its more about MMA not being mainstream. It will always be a fringe sport to some degree but maybe Ronda can change that.

Why do you even bother posting? You're known as a pathetic pay-to-post wmma white knight who posts 24/7

Says the guy who posted the following in my "breaking news thread":

"Its fucking shit mate. Rhonda is unknown here nobody gives a shit about wmma."

You spelled Ronda wrong on purpose and you are calling the sports biggest star and biggest draw "unknown"

You are either a troll or massively stupid, and the consensus is its the latter

lol can you imagine how fat he is

Cartman-esque is is fatness. Look at his quote below: hes making fun of me for saying...rhondas a nobody in Australia and that the event would sell out even if the main event was a nobody because guess what! Its the first event in the most densely populated area in the country! Facts.

His only possible comeback is the ticket sales...which will sell out no matter what.

Hes a fucken retarded white knight ;)

Cartman-esque is is fatness. Look at his quote below: hes making fun of me for saying...rhondas a nobody in Australia and that the event would sell out even if the main event was a nobody because guess what! Its the first event in the most densely populated area in the country! Facts.

His only possible comeback is the ticket sales...which will sell out no matter what.

Hes a fucken retarded white knight ;)

Bob...bob....Bobbie you sure you want to do this? I OBLITERATE retards like you on a daily basis. And the sad thing is your not even a troll your just born that way

giphy.gif

Bob...bob....Bobbie you sure you want to do this? I OBLITERATE retards like you on a daily basis. And the sad thing is your not even a troll your just born that way

giphy.gif

* you're

You're not off to a good start.

Back