Is Ronda More Popular Than Jen Selter?

Never heard of her but glad I Googled her!

Paige Hathaway is better than Jen Selter but some guys here will say she's carrying too much muscle.

Paige Hathaway is better than Jen Selter but some guys here will say she's carrying too much muscle.

I think Caitlin Rice is even better than Paige.

918038411.jpg

Just googled her. Yeah, way too fucking muscly. Reminds me of the tranny from Always Sunny.

LMAO that girls ass isn't even really that great.

She's totally working the angles.

Once something goes viral though, the simpletons latch on regardless of reality.

Once something goes viral though, the simpletons latch on regardless of reality.

You mean like Ronda's "dominance"?

True. This pic shows that she's got a very nice body but her ass is not as ridiculous as it looks in other pics. She just knows how to pop it.

selterbetter4.jpg

Wood drag my pecker through a mile of shattered glass just to.../10 anyway, though.

I disagree, it's pretty fuckin' great, and it's not just the angles. If you saw her on the street with tight-fitting exercise pants, you'd be like....."Oh my god, look at that girl's ass".

It may not be the best, but it is very, very delicious.

I disagree, it's pretty fuckin' great, and it's not just the angles. If you saw her on the street with tight-fitting exercise pants, you'd be like....."Oh my god, look at that girl's ass".

It may not be the best, but it is very, very delicious.

While I agree, it's not viral/worship worthy.

Back