Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Instagram says no.

Jen Selter has 6.8 million followers.

907606070.jpg

470430066.jpg

689576123.jpg

Ronda only has 4.3 million followers by comparison.

ronda-rousey-huge.jpg

ufc-190-extended-preview.jpg

But Jen Selter isn't admired by the modern feminist movement like Ronda is. Selter is just a whore with a nice ass that won't get MSM coverage.

But Jen Selter isn't admired by the modern feminist movement like Ronda is. Selter is just a whore with a nice ass that won't get MSM coverage.

uploading clothed pictures online = whore

lol ok

Never heard of her. She might be more popular elsewhere, but I doubt you'll find her being more well known on Sherdog.

It's pretty different. Jen Selter shows her butt in yoga pants for free. Ronda beats b****** up for $60.

What I'm trying to say is Ronda wins via armbar after eating the booty like groceries.

I have absolutely no clue who Jen Selter is.

Must have Pics to compare please. Nice 'n slutty preferred.

It's pretty different. Jen Selter shows her butt in yoga pants for free. Ronda beats b****** up for $60.

What I'm trying to say is Ronda wins via armbar after eating the booty like groceries.

made me lol. And I have never in my life heard of this selzer person.

Is that the long nose Jewish girl from Brooklyn? lol

No, Tate and PVZ are better than her.

That's just one social media. FYI ronda has a lot more twitter followers and facebook likes.

Never heard of him

Instagram says no.

Jen Selter has 6.8 million followers.

907606070.jpg

470430066.jpg

689576123.jpg

Ronda only has 4.3 million followers by comparison.

ronda-rousey-huge.jpg

ufc-190-extended-preview.jpg

typical troll thread... make claim... provide 2 unflattering pics then wait...

Such hate for women in your post, you should be ashamed you misogynist pig of a man.

Jen Selter is empowering to girls to know they too can be famous for being an internet camwhore with a big butt.

typical troll thread... make claim... provide 2 unflattering pics then wait...

There are flattering pics of Ronda Rowdy?

Is Ronda more popular than an Instagram star?

*uses Instagram followers as evidence*

lol TS

Don't really care if she's more popular but she's about million times better looking

Back