Is Rampage Jackson going to back out of the UFC on Fox card?

i sure hope not..i was hoping to see glover take him out!

i sure hope not..i was hoping to see glover take him out!

I hope your right but I think he will. If he hates Dana and the UFC that much there's no better way to get back at them than to screw them over on a Fox card!

Hope not.

Want to see him KO Glover and end the hype.

and you believe the nonsense that Chael says

If he backs out I guess Bader can replace him as he's already on the card.

Not sure how I'd feel about it if he did. The UFC screws so many fighters I kind of like it when they get screwed back.

Not sure how I'd feel about it if he did. The UFC screws so many fighters I kind of like it when they get screwed back.

Very true! If he wants to screw the UFC this is the way to do it! I'm sure Fox is going to be pissed as Rampage is a big name to the casuals!

care to list any examples and please do tell us which organizations treat their fighters better? :rolleyes:

care to list any examples and please do tell us which organizations treat their fighters better? :rolleyes:

people are stupid. I'm sure he will come back and say Bellator treats their fighter better. Lolololol

i'd be scared too
mma_a_teixeira_maldonado_b1_600.jpeg

this one is funny:

chael sonnen ‏@sonnench

TAPPED JONES IN PRACTICE TODAY...

he probably is like 300 pounds after christmas, so probably he gets "injured" soon

people are stupid. I'm sure he will come back and say Bellator treats their fighter better. Lolololol

I was hoping he was gonna say pride....:icon_lol:

Last edited:
he probably is like 300 pounds after christmas, so probably he gets "injured" soon

If he does get "injured" Badder is on the under card. I'm predicting Glover vs Badder. Not as exciting but with a month out not sure any top 205 pounder would step up and fight Glover on 4 weeks notice.

Hypothetically, if Rampage did that, he'd be screwing over his fans that bought tickets just as much as Zuffa/FOX

Back